Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your goal?

Go down 
+3
Callipp0
Dr@Gon!Z
Lost*Wife
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

What is your goal?  Empty
PostSubject: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:20 am

We all want to do something before we die. So what do you want to do?

My goal is to live a life where i dont work hard, have fun and be happy. I also want to get the courage to live a life true ti myself and not the life others expects of me.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:38 pm

erm...
My goal is to live a life where i dont work hard, have fun and be happy. I also want to get the courage to live a life true ti myself and not the life others expects of me. <3 :D

nice speech wifey
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
erm...
My goal is to live a life where i dont work hard, have fun and be happy. I also want to get the courage to live a life true ti myself and not the life others expects of me. <3 :D

nice speech wifey

thanks and looks like u guys dont want to tell me about ur goals? or is it that u dont have any? xD
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:31 am

i have, ill threw some in disorder (some have higher priority/seriousness than others, i let you guess which )

-go to japan (as tourist, i dont want to live there)
-get a nobel prize and/or the fields medal for a stroke of genius i would have while making a poo in toilet
-keeping my life as it is actually, having a stable money income, being able to eat everyday, keeping my friends near (but its gonna be hard as most of these fags will probably marry within the next years...), have a roof to sleep and ofc a computer with internet so i can connect to lost forum
-see parapeet's face (preferably sober)
-make sure i have a sushi bar within the 20 km where i live.
-know the color of a certain underwear of a certain person.
-being able to realise that i dream when im dreaming and get the control over what happen
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:56 am

umm well have only one... win this fridays euro millions roll over. kthnxbai

oh yeh id like to see para prostates face also.
Back to top Go down
Sh@dy

Sh@dy

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:43 am

i have 2 wishes only :) I Want See game of Juventus - Inter on new stadium Delle Alpi in next year and get autograph from grande 'il Capitano" Alessandro Del Piero!
Next is win in SuperEnalotto. 151 mln Euro in cumulation last week ;)
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:17 am

ahahahah xD ... wife's one is the best though, i stick with that, but now that i read all over all of you guy's is ones, i would aslwo wanna see para's face! xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
ahahahah xD ... wife's one is the best though, i stick with that, but now that i read all over all of you guy's is ones, i would aslwo wanna see para's face! xD

i have seen it, sober! xD
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:56 am

ahahahha xD and again, n1 wifey xD ❤
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:57 am

I am gonna tell my goals cause you will all just laugh at me </3.
The same reason you all want to see my face, just to laugh at me. JERKS! :(

And yeh, woman, what color are your panties? Your panties have been the topic of discussion between me and spark.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
I am gonna tell my goals cause you will all just laugh at me </3.
The same reason you all want to see my face, just to laugh at me. JERKS! :(

And yeh, woman, what color are your panties? Your panties have been the topic of discussion between me and spark.

hahaha :D well atleast someone mentions me xD
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 am

for my defense i want to add that the previous questioning between me and para was about god's existence and (idk exactly how) , in less then 5 sentences it slipped to the aforementioned question.

and para, cmon, tolerance and respect are the keystones of lost club, im almost convinced nobody will laugh at your goals (and neither at your face). we will probably laugh with you, but never at you.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 am

Quote :
and para, cmon, tolerance and respect are the keystones of lost club, im almost convinced nobody will laugh at your goals (and neither at your face). we will probably laugh with you, but never at you.

i totally agree...!
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 am

me too...! xD

the '...!' looks dangerous lol
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 am

Callipp0 wrote:
for my defense i want to add that the previous questioning between me and para was about god's existence and (idk exactly how) , in less then 5 sentences it slipped to the aforementioned question.

You lie! :(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 am

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
me too...! xD

the '...!' looks dangerous lol

haha :D i was goin to write i agree... but changed my mind xD
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:06 pm

haha!
i have some pretty basic goals. but my biggest one is to go into the NHL.
now i know someone here is gonna say "oh haha so your REALLY young!"
but its true. im am really getting serious about it now. its become a daily task for me to work on my skating tecnique and stick handling skills along with my shot. this is one of those things that people laugh at me and say, "hahaha you really think you have a chance?!" well guess what, ill be the one laughing in everyones faces when i make the NHL. when they try to put me down it just pushes me further and further to work harder!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:56 am

hahaha you really think you have a chance?!

haha nah joke :D

Well why not? i have heard of people that have started from nothing and became something :)
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am

peet i wouldnt laugh at you? i feel betrayed :x

think of the koalas ❤
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 am

Gayboys xD and unity...

hahaha you realy think you have a chance?!

lol jk xD
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 pm

wtf you just repeated what efiw said.. i think wife as a stalker! wooooot
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Un!ty wrote:
haha!
i have some pretty basic goals. but my biggest one is to go into the NHL.
now i know someone here is gonna say "oh haha so your REALLY young!"
but its true. im am really getting serious about it now. its become a daily task for me to work on my skating tecnique and stick handling skills along with my shot. this is one of those things that people laugh at me and say, "hahaha you really think you have a chance?!" well guess what, ill be the one laughing in everyones faces when i make the NHL. when they try to put me down it just pushes me further and further to work harder!

Where there is a will there is a way. :)
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:14 pm

aha xD
adn i was gonna say that even if she didnt lool xD
fu wasted lol jk xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your goal?    What is your goal?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your goal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-