Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TALK TO ME FOR SIGG

Go down 
+4
Wasted
Dr@Gon!Z
Lost*Wife
Un!ty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Un!ty

Un!ty

TALK TO ME FOR SIGG Empty
PostSubject: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 pm

hey guys just come talk to me for a sig.
ill gladly make em for ya.
heres some ive made today.
TALK TO ME FOR SIGG Strukt11
TALK TO ME FOR SIGG Zzzdat11
TALK TO ME FOR SIGG Zzwife12
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am

nice :D but tell me, what does it say on the siggy u made me? Lost wife, will always be what? :P
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:32 pm

will always be loved!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

ahh haha sorry, i use glasses xD
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 pm

lol no biggy i dont wear mine anymore!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 am

same here, or well i only wear them when i drive and watch tv :(
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:09 am

aaahahah :D
never woren them :P
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm

lol there was a kid in my class who tried lying to the eye doctor to get glasses because he thought they were cool
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:50 pm

hahaaha xD ok i did that but i was like 8 years old xD

but no i didnt do that coz i thougth it was cool, i just wanted to wear them coz i wanted to see how it was like :D
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:53 am

Suuuuure nub. the sweeds eh.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 am

Mine is the best king
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Am I doing it right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TALK TO ME FOR SIGG Sigb
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 pm

i faked needing classes too cos i wanted to try :o and i thought i did really smart but it seems everyone did it :(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Shell wrote:
i faked needing classes too cos i wanted to try :o and i thought i did really smart but it seems everyone did it :(

no! there is a difference... i didnt fake i just got :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 am

taking my job ;(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:38 am

Lost*EDi wrote:
taking my job ;(

what job?
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 pm

ahah, dont remind me, when i was 8 i tried to lie to the doctor too: it was so embarassing,
first there was the alphabet,i knew it but instead i sed : does that say L, then a N and then a HARR! trying to be a pirate :D (THE ONLY REASON I DONT THAT WAS COS I THOUGHT THEY LOOKED BETTER THAN SUN GLASSES) xD

TALK TO ME FOR SIGG 188672019_292a708674
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:08 pm

woops i wrote classes instead of glasses when i reread today :D go me see i do need glasses cos im writing the wrong stuff :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TALK TO ME FOR SIGG   TALK TO ME FOR SIGG Empty

Back to top Go down

TALK TO ME FOR SIGG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: