Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im gonna be innactive

Go down 
+3
Wasted
Lost*Wife
Un!ty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Un!ty

Un!ty

Im gonna be innactive Empty
PostSubject: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 am

hhey guys i just wanna let u know that my parents were so desperate to isolate me that they took my computer power cord. im typin this off ma phone and its costin me minutes so i wont be able to keep up for about a week :/
srry guys but ill be back asap
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:36 am

oh u know dad tried the same and was goin to cut the internet cable but cut the wrong cable which was the cable leading to the phone lol damn... my mum was so pissed xD

See ya later unity :D
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 am

lmao.
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
oh u know dad tried the same and was goin to cut the internet cable but cut the wrong cable which was the cable leading to the phone lol damn... my mum was so pissed xD

3p!c f@1L
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 pm

ahahhaha xD gl unity, and yh something simillar happend here :D my dad was gonna send a letter to the brand for internet im using, but his english aint so good so i had to do it for him and i basically wrote a letter for better connection... (and so i had more internet connection and i told him to pay some extra) then he found out though and told my older sister to cut the extra money and stay the normal connection xD :D
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
ahahhaha xD gl unity, and yh something simillar happend here :D my dad was gonna send a letter to the brand for internet im using, but his english aint so good so i had to do it for him and i basically wrote a letter for better connection... (and so i had more internet connection and i told him to pay some extra) then he found out though and told my older sister to cut the extra money and stay the normal connection xD :D
I was hopeing for something funny, ah well :p
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:28 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
I was hopeing for something funny, ah well :p

ikr :/
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:12 pm

lool that is mean dragoniz xD

nodata what means ikr? :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 pm

= i know right xD

and erm thats weird =/ if you cut the phone cable here it would break internet anyway cos internet comes down the phone line =/
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 pm

dial-up?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:53 pm

no it still comes down the phone line.. even without it being dialup
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 pm

oh, okayz
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 am

dont ask me xD i think we got 2 cables for some reason, dont know..
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 pm

idk either :/
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:34 am

silly billys :O
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm

huh?!
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 pm

lmao read the whole topic ull get it
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:26 am

dats abit weird shell :S
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:14 am

no its not.. internet is a telephony service and has been done like that for years. If you dont live in an area where they have changed to a cable connection then you use your phone line which works fine.
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:46 am

yep. i do.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:52 am

same here jumping
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 pm

I asked my mum, she said we got a router for internet and a router for the phone. So yeh the internet cable comes from a whole different place than what the phone does. I guess thats how i got my 100mb/s :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:13 am

yeh ur using fibre though thats something totally different again xD

and ur getting 100 only within stockholm 40 anywhere else..:P
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:02 pm

lol, im not a good Technoligist :P
and yeh, asked my older bro and he sed their 2 diff lines here :S
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:11 pm

yea we have a modem so 2 seperate lines here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna be innactive   Im gonna be innactive Empty

Back to top Go down

Im gonna be innactive
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next