Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veronika joins us

Go down 
+4
Wasted
Callipp0
snowjiggles
ParaPeet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:10 pm

So I am drunk. A girl asked me to join lost. And since im a pervert and I am drunk I said yes. Problem? no? good. Welcome veronika. and have fun :)
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Once again...

The fuck?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:23 am

ewww para, a problem? ill tell you the fuckin problem: you let her in w/o asking any boob pic... it sadly appears u were way way too drunk..

gratz vrx
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:33 am

F1 with spark. your losing the plot duude! sort it the fuck out
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:28 am

I know :( I am doing it wrong :(
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:23 am

Hence my comment "The fuck?" I honestly expected more of you soldier.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:36 am

wtf man and i was expecting you to share it with the rest of us too scratch
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:49 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
wtf man and i was expecting you to share it with the rest of us too scratch

F1
Back to top Go down
Rite2

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Pics or it didnt happen
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:45 am

welcome vera :D

and guys take it easy on peet. He let her join so fast coz he wanted to help me.. i dont want to stay the only girl in the club forever u know.. :( (and no, laura doesnt count as a girl.. she didnt even want to mic or cam with me :( )
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
welcome vera :D

and guys take it easy on peet. He let her join so fast coz he wanted to help me.. i dont want to stay the only girl in the club forever u know.. :( (and no, laura doesnt count as a girl.. she didnt even want to mic or cam with me :( )
Sounds kinky
Back to top Go down
Laura

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 am

yyou didnt ask me to go on webcam, and i went on mic:D, you didnt say i had to do anything scratch :helpp:
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Laura wrote:
yyou didnt ask me to go on webcam, and i went on mic:D, you didnt say i had to do anything scratch :helpp:

i did ask u abt cam and u went on mic but didnt even say a word :(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veronika joins us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronika joins us   Veronika joins us Empty

Back to top Go down

Veronika joins us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lost Club :: Join Us-
Jump to: