Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laura kicked

Go down 
+8
8====D
Dark*E
Shell
snowjiggles
Penguin
cross
Lost*Wife
ParaPeet
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

Laura kicked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:37 am

I guess the better way to explain flaming(that I JUST now thought of -.-) would be personal attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:43 am

a personal attack is still disrespect. Flaming just means the exact same thing and is made up from forums lol. If you dont visit a lot of forums like the people who said they didnt get it, then disrespect means they will understand it. Luckily they will probably understand flaming now so when people say it again they will know they mean disrespect for the topic etc.
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:45 am

I know it's still disrespect, but disrespect like I said can still mean more than just flaming. Flaming is a sub-category of disrespect, or that's how I look at it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:46 am

I think your over complicating things xD
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:48 am

It's not complicated to me. :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:53 am

jesus... i think i will use dictionary. its WAY more better and faster than reading your argument xD

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:52 am

I think in the dictionary you will find that flaming is the act of setting something on fire.. :P
Back to top Go down
>Lost*BEND

>Lost*BEND

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

omg
laura sad sad sad good bye
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 pm

dont be sad bend... seriously in fact you should realise that this could not be infact any better.
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Shell wrote:
I think in the dictionary you will find that flaming is the act of setting something on fire.. :P
Fire! :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:05 am

Laura kicked - Page 2 Funny-pictures-fire-drunk-awesome
Back to top Go down
8====D

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:34 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
Laura kicked - Page 2 Funny-pictures-fire-drunk-awesome

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:37 am

hhaaha xD is that really laura with a bag on its head? :o I hope it burns.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:48 pm

uncalled for.i never said anything like that, just shows how horrible you can actualy be trying to impress wife ed, well done you get a badge for being the biggest ass, thats like me saying, "is that the ed who fancies the fuck out of wife?!?, i hope he burns!" uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:22 pm

lol at you keep coming back here? what you looking for? reasons to say stuff/proving your own existence? I really dont care what u have to say to me, so im surprised it affects you back. And seriously do you really think i would wish someone to burn? thats nuts lol.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Laura wrote:
uncalled for.i never said anything like that, just shows how horrible you can actualy be trying to impress wife ed, well done you get a badge for being the biggest ass, thats like me saying, "is that the ed who fancies the fuck out of wife?!?, i hope he burns!" uncalled for.

acutally trying to impress wife? seriously?
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 pm

every single fuck here arguing cause of a game, go out and please; get a life..
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm not arguing over Quake. In fact, I haven't mentioned it til just now.

And on the note of the picture of a bag on fire...

Burn baby burn, disco infernooo. :D
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:27 am

LOLWUT simic, says you? your argueing on H$ about being unbanned GO OUT PLOX SIMIC fucking idiot
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 am

I don't see s1m1c. O.o
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 am

he is penguin
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:03 pm

the only reason i put that picture was coz i thought it was funny. Didnt have intentions to put someone on fire :^^:
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 pm

oh wait its pinky my mistake
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
the only reason i put that picture was coz i thought it was funny. Didnt have intentions to put someone on fire :^^:
Can I be put on fire anyway? :D
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Laura wrote:
LOLWUT simic, says you? your argueing on H$ about being unbanned GO OUT PLOX SIMIC fucking idiot
haha laura, whats with u? PMS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura kicked   Laura kicked - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laura kicked
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next