Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want to be in your next life?

Go down 
+3
snowjiggles
uzy_gangster
ParaPeet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

What do you want to be in your next life? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Stupid turtle wants to be a guinea pig.

I want to be a termite in a bar table.

What do you want to be?
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 pm

I wanna be a girl and find out what it feels like to finger yourself.
Joke! I wanna be a er cat? yeh yeh a cat!!!
What do you want to be in your next life? Cat-facts

Soo cute <33
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 pm

But Uzy, aren't you already a girl? :D

I wanna be a tree, they can live for a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:49 am

I wonna be a parapeet, one of the most rare and secretive creatures known to man. apariently they can even drink 3 bottles of whisky anight without even dieing. like wtf? its also been said they can live for many a year and mate at LEAST 3 times a night.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:49 am

okay i change mine to a ParaPeet ;D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
8====D

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:31 pm

What do you want to be in your next life? V3wat
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 pm

poor uzy :(

What do you want to be in your next life? Funny-cat-being-washed
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:58 am

not stupid turtle. Its better than having parrot feet.

who wouldnt want to be a guinea pig just look!

What do you want to be in your next life? Guinea_1
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:31 am

eh i wouldnt want to be that xD just the red eyes are enough for me to say no thanks :p
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:50 am

thats okay wifey.. im gonna be a Parapeet !! dance
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Shell wrote:
not stupid turtle. Its better than having parrot feet.

who wouldnt want to be a guinea pig just look!

What do you want to be in your next life? Guinea_1
And what kind of grass are they eating? Cuz the one on the left look high as fucking hell
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:41 am

well bei if u look to the right the other one has brown eyes. its just as common as with any animal to get red eyes as it is a guinea pig.

and yeh thats some wicked grass. hes totally tripping. guinea pig life is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be in your next life?   What do you want to be in your next life? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to be in your next life?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: SPAM-
Jump to: