Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mila looking for husband!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Mila looking for husband! Empty
PostSubject: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:05 pm

I was searching for funny videos and came to a weird website where i read this: (PS. Please be nice, this girl has really worked hard to write this!)

Hello to viewers my name is Mila and i am unmarried. I am single i dont have male,If any one whant to marrie to me u can visite to my home. please you marrige me please please please please please
I am not a good education but i working all field in India .. if u like me u welcome to my heart...

my the first boyfriend i divorced , his charactor was not good'.
I expect the good minded and clean habits boy who may be in the same caste or other caste accepted.
so whatever he may be but he should feel that he is going to be someone groom and he must think of the future life if he is toolike this he would be called the man of the lamp

are u the boy i marriage in future? because first step of having me is love. I am looking for my dreamboy who will love me more than i.

Because i love myself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on ........hold my hand forever !!!

PS! i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and I love the patner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate.

regads
MILA

Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:11 pm

i also found this xD

- Iam Shrinithi my colour is black, but my heart is white. i like social service.
is intresting to you?

then plize read this: I AM A GOOD LOKING GIRL,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH. I BELIEVE IN GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A BOY

,THEY ARE

1.THEY MUST TRUST ME

2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION

3. THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY

TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Mon May 02, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:14 pm

The Mila & shreneieinienitn family is having a bad day with there words. I "Lough" the way they write :o
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:11 am

I wish I was the man of the lamp.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:57 am

You sure are :o
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Peet! i found you something :D and yep, the technology is really developing, soon you can have sex when using the pc too!

Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:22 am

Oh shit! Wanna try it out with me?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:57 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Oh shit! Wanna try it out with me?

haha :D no thanks, i want lips and not only tongue :^^:
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:57 pm

oh
I can make that happen :-o
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:39 am

wtf xD thats such a weird thing... and how the fuck does that little tube feeling like a tongue. this guy is majorly mental :o
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:24 am

ParaPeet wrote:
oh
I can make that happen :-o

haha :D ok fine but u pay :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mila looking for husband!   Mila looking for husband! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mila looking for husband!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum