Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys i wanna join again

Go down 
+4
uzy_gangster
ParaPeet
8====D
yuva
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:04 am

woman can you bite me?
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:07 am

ParaPeet wrote:
woman can you bite me?
peet aware dude
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:20 pm

I say no, but only because of the fact that it's only been 2 months since his drop, in my personal opinion, that's a bit soon.
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Dude i realise the mistake
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Whether you do or not, my opinion still stands.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:25 am

snowjiggles wrote:

Well u are full of opinions arent u :^^:
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:27 am

Yuva wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:
woman can you bite me?
peet aware dude

you listen peet :D
Back to top Go down
Armag1

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:42 am

he did get dropped in JT as well so idk scratch
Back to top Go down
>Lost*BEND

>Lost*BEND

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:34 am

lol armag1 No confused
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:31 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
snowjiggles wrote:

Well u are full of opinions arent u :^^:

Much too full of opinions !
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Everyone has them, but not everyone is brave enough to share them and face the persecution of their peers..
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Nah a lot of the things you produce make you more of a fag when it comes to being argumentative and it is better to keep it to yourself cos its boring to listen to. Notice how you are facing persecution right now and thats cos you did exactly this :o
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:03 am

You don't have to read them.

Plus, I honestly don't give a shit when I have to "face persecution," considering it's the internet and I'm never gonna see any of you.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:57 am

So I should ignore your every post and often not know what half the story of the topic is in a club which I lead lol? gtfo seriously lol.
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:56 am

Hi i think data still angry on me sad
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:43 am

A: Wasn't ever angry
B: I'm fairly certain I'm not half this forum, and I'm also pretty sure you think my posts are absolutely pointless, and if you do what harm would it do to not read them?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:55 am

Omg, why do you have to take things literally. It is called a figure of speech. Of course you aren't exactly half this forum. People will reply to you and if on the odd occasion you do say something vaguely worthwhile then thats maybe fairly interesting that may be ok to read. If I continually miss out things that people say I wont have a clue whats going on in the topics on my own clubs forum. Once again you didn't need to reply to me here but you instead decided to argue your "point" cos you think your in an argument and need to win it ? I said "gtfo" cos I am drawing the line and saying no more because it is a waste of time and we are not an arguing club. Hopefully now you get the message.
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm actually not arguing, note the lack of "excessive" cussing, I still have my occasional 1 thrown in, but that's normal. :P
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:08 am

guys actually what is going i cant understand.......... :^^:
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:11 am

sorry guys little inactive because night shift for me...
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:33 am

Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 113768038-3Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 113768034-3
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:38 am

Yuva wrote:
guys actually what is going i cant understand.......... :^^:

trust me, i dont know too lol

Seriously guys could u calm down? I lock this topic and deal with yuva myself. You guys go and argue somewhere else.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:14 am

Sorry about this Yuva, I told him to stop so that your topic wasn't flooded. It ended up being that way in telling him to stop. Was just trying to draw a line so you could write the rest of your screenshots etc. Also why I didnt respond his last post and have removed him. Good luck with the rest of your app.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:15 am

oh its locked already... :(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:23 am

haha :p yeh i beat u to it ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys i wanna join again   Guys i wanna join again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys i wanna join again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2