Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i wanna join to club

Go down 
+5
FaHaD
Lost*Wife
Lost*Husband
Ar1
Detonator
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Detonator

Detonator

i wanna join to club Empty
PostSubject: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:28 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes
2. Quake Name D3ToN/Detonator
3. Location poland
4. Age:17
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: no
6. If so, how many times?: 0
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: DsR,nQe,Bma,PP
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 3
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club:
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: e-mail: detonator15@interia.pl
11. Screen shots: http://www.speedyshare.com/202450827.html

Last edited by Detonator on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:33 am

ok xd GL powodzenia zycze ci 8)
Back to top Go down
Detonator

Detonator

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:51 pm

dzieki i dzieki za pomoc widac klub jakis dobry i powazny.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm

uhhhhhhhh english please 8)
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:14 am

he speak just polish Lost*Husbant he don't anderstnd english? 😢
Detonator musisz jakies screen shoty pezeslac tu xd?
Back to top Go down
Detonator

Detonator

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:48 am

ok edit to my post new screenshot
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:00 am

oh right well the language isnt a problem as long as u understand the words "scrim" and "practice".
But u didnt answer the question: 9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club:?
So why do u want to join lost? Please post the reason.
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:43 am

man.. i hate ppl hu cant speak english. i like cant even understand them dammit
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 am

Well yeah its hard but its a game after all, so l guess all got right to play and have fun even if they cant speak english.. :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:03 am

Fahad just think... hes thinking the exact same about you :P Hes like damn i hate these people who cant speak polish, i cant understand them damn it :P

So yeh think from 2's point of view :)
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:35 am

I think the same too, even though I speak both languges :) ... No, I don't. :silent:
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

Yeah so l vote F1 on making him T, whos with me? :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 am

Affirmative :)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Well When You Put It That Way.... NO :!:

Only Joking :twisted: F1 On Making Him T :face:
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 pm

and i vote f1 czyli jestes przyjety do clubu xd
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Erm arent u Avocado? :cyclops: Basically I dont understand this guys language but I picked up watever this guy was saying with nQe members or wateva nqe members wer saying. Something like this ... nergnnoenroennore wh fhewfwihfnnewifhhnfie Avocado dhsfdfsknfsnkn :P Sorry for this wierd suspicion but I also suspected this guy during scrims Suspect . Good Luck! :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:57 am

Yeh well when its about hack, then its a whole different thing. We already talked about this and we said that if he get caught hacking then hes out, l hope this makes sense :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:53 am

Again Affirmative :P
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:24 am

Shell wrote:
Again Affirmative :P

Yes-man Rolling Eyes

:P
Back to top Go down
Detonator

Detonator

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 am

przyjeli mnie ari?
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:20 pm

huh....? Suspect confused I Dont Understand you No scratch
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:25 pm

He's asking Ari have we accepted him.
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 am

Yep Esquire you understend polish?

Tak przyjeli cie do clubu xd :P
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:11 pm

We Gotta teach this guy some damn english.. ari and esq will do it best cos dey no polish too :) jus givin a suggestion :face:
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
Yeh well when its about hack, then its a whole different thing. We already talked about this and we said that if he get caught hacking then hes out, l hope this makes sense :P

It doesnt make sense! ops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join to club   i wanna join to club Empty

Back to top Go down

i wanna join to club
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next