Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragger wanna join your club

Go down 
+5
Shell
Esquire
Useless
DC
Fragger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fragger

Fragger wanna join your club Empty
PostSubject: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:09 pm

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes
2. Quake Name: Fragger, Sasuke / Kun, Kakashi ,**** (red, yellow, black, red)
3. Location: france
4. Age: 15
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No
6. If so, how many times?: /
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: club: bQp. and clans I am qd
8. How long have you been playing Quake 3: 2 years and 5 months
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club :because I saw that you be very plain and members
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: kibami-sensei@live.fr, xfire: fragger06891
11. Screen shots:
http://fr.xfire.com/screenshots/fragger06891/
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Gd Luck :)
Back to top Go down
Useless

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Haha, this guy sucks lol, NO from me for sure, got no NoGhost144,
+ nn clan busted him cheating GG.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:11 pm

^^Thnx for reminding me that. I was thinking wer did I hear about this guy recently? :o Ye he dusnt wanna dwnload ng 144.
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:44 am

But on the plus side, he has a bad behaviour (for instance he's inclined to accuse everyone who beats him of cheating). :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:55 am

This isn't looking good for you at the moment Fragger =/ Please can you write something in your defence and i want to know why you dont want noghost 144 ? :p
Back to top Go down
Fragger

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:03 am

lol, why? I cheat? you looked me to cheat or is my level that makes you like her? I have nothing to say to my defense because i did'nt cheat. and the noghost 144 I already since yesterday
Back to top Go down
Dr.House

Dr.House

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:17 am

yo / slt man

Useless: can you give the link of the demo who prove he cheats ??
If he has a cheat , he really sux ... sure !!!

and gl :)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Useless Send The Link Because We Can't Accuse Him Of Cheating If He Doesn't :l

And The Only Reason I Don't Have Noghost Is Because I Use Demo, But My Q3 Full Has Noghost But It's Laggy At My House :(
Back to top Go down
Useless

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:08 pm

this is how it was :
Fragger wanna join your club Vsqd
Admin didnt had ref to put talk off, so g33k specked fragger and busted him with cheating.
Fragger got pissed off and left. + why no noghost 144 ? :O,
nn member Duke Nukem sayd that he shoots like pro, moves like noob and he also told that Fragger dropped, if somebody has server logs of qD server so please.
+ u dont overplay nn with 140 ping dude,

I Really dont wanna see that noob in Lost, and ur level skill is a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Black

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Slt /Hi my friend
Welcome in the forumand gl for join the club :D
pz fragger
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:54 am

A cheater in qD?! :shock:
Impossible!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:20 am

Im sorry... but due to a drop at H$ server on 14/3/2009 under the name h3llsdeath matching your ip we cannot accept you in the club. Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:29 pm

srry u did not make it bro. GL in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragger wanna join your club   Fragger wanna join your club Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragger wanna join your club
Page 1 of 1