Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost

Go down 
+5
DC
FaHaD
Lost*lov3r/
Lost*EDi
Lost*Wife
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost Empty
PostSubject: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 am

The first thing Frammez did was to recruit most of lost members to his club called Up. I didn’t care at first even if he after recruiting lost members he said to me that he got more members than me.
But I and shell had to interfere today, after he has recruited a member which is one of our best friends and one of the good players in Lost club said to him:

**Fr@mm3z**: ssry but im kiking u out of up.
**Fr@mm3z**: u didnt meet the up member standard
**Fr@mm3z**: srry but we can still be m8tes

After Frammez told him this, we talked to him, asking him why he did that. But the only answer we got was…
**Fr@mm3z**: y did u interfrer
**Fr@mm3z**: that had no fuking thing to do with u or shell
**Fr@mm3z**: just me and parapet
**Fr@mm3z**: that person made me promiss not to tell any1 and i wont
**Fr@mm3z**: but i can tell u it wernt me
>Lost*Wife.: stop making those fucking excuses man
>Lost*Wife.: it doesnt work
>Lost*Wife.: and it will never work either
**Fr@mm3z**: hhahaha ok then
>Lost*Wife.: u can say that
>Lost*Wife.: l dont care
**Fr@mm3z**: and it wasn me that wanted him OUT
>Lost*Wife.: who was it then?
**Fr@mm3z**: sry cant tell u that
>Lost*Wife.: no tell me
**Fr@mm3z**: no sry
>Lost*Wife.: coz l wont answer ur questions either then
**Fr@mm3z**: dont answer i dont care
>Lost*Wife. (logiteech): fine

First of all, l thought u are a leader frammez? So why would u do like someone tells u to do? I thought u do whatever u want?

Later when we talked to him he went to talk to parapeet, and thats what parapeet copied from what frammez said on their conversation...
**Fr@mm3z**: then y u go tell shell and wife?
**Fr@mm3z**: but what i can try to do is ill let u join and try to convince the person
**Fr@mm3z**: its not that i dont liek u
**Fr@mm3z**: i do
**Fr@mm3z**: but i was basicly forsed to

Also the fact that you kicked him because he isn’t good is enough is daft. Parapeet is a much better player than you, and we say that without any bias. This just shows that you need to grow up, and sort out your ego. (If you were grown up, you would have got ref also)

We did this mainly to take a joke at you because of your ego, and boasting abt things we don’t care abt. But you only made it worse for yourself by trying to lie. BYE BYE :D

Love from Shell and Wife xD

(PS. Logs courtesy of Shell, Watch what you say biiiatch! )

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 am

Hahaa XDD lol XD so pitiful XD

And love from me too ! love ya fram<33
Back to top Go down
Lost*lov3r/

Lost*lov3r/

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 pm

lol it's silly reason coz para is better than me & i'm still in up lol
also thx every1 4 using my nick (love) hehehe
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:33 pm

It Took Me Like 5 Minutes To Read It All. Then 5 More Seconds To Take It In. Who Is This Unknown Person.. Hm.. I Shall Investigate! Not. Lool
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Hello evry1 :D Not backing up Frammez here! But I didnt get the reason why he got kicked. Is it because of his rudeness or is it because he kicked Parapeet from his club :o ? And about recruiting, any club leader can recruit any1 from anywhere... :P

^Not an arguement, just my opinion... :)

Last edited by ColOur on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 pm

true drama :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 pm

ColOur wrote:
Hello evry1 :D Not backing up Frammez here! But I didnt get the reason why he got kicked. Is it because of his rudeness or is it because he kicked Parapeet from his club :o ? And about recruiting, any club leader can recruit any1 from anywhere... :P

^Not an arguement, just my opinion... :)

The recruiting thing wasnt really an issue.. but he did keep going on abt which was kinda dumb :o

And the para thing we were just doing it to take the piss to be honest.. cos of his reason to para.. but we also wanted to know why he did it, which he wouldnt give.. so that led to us officially kick him :)
And he was rude to be honest.. when we asked him and also abt ref and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:20 pm

can I kick members unofficially? :o
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:24 pm

OK :D Understood!

Esquire wrote:
can I kick members unofficially? :o
Try first and see if that works :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:26 pm

If anyone is kicked by an individual named Esquire, pls contact a leader and we will have him Exterminated :o
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 pm

why would you wait with that? :o
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Even you deserve a chance before we brutally destroy ya :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:37 pm

well depends on who u kick and why.

btw as long as its not me then its fine :P
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Esq kick me :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Dc, thats basically like saying you want him dead ? :P thats not nice now is it.. :o
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:46 pm

oh well as you wish
head
belly
or balls?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 pm

head! :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 pm

what ? :P i will say belly as i got no idea how that response works xD
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 pm

ColOur wrote:
Esq kick me :D
Esquire wrote:
oh well as you wish
head
belly
or balls?
I just told dc what are the possibilites, he asked me to kick him you know :o
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:48 am

:o Kick him in the head ? :P I have a feeling you aint flexible enough esq :o
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:32 am

why, is he taller than 2 metres? :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:46 am

kick him in balls
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 am

and wat a shame 4 frammez 2 do that

every1 shld delete him from their xfire
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 pm

It's Like The Movie Hitman If Anyone Has Seen It.

Esq = President Belikoff
Shell = The Hitman
Dc = The Customer.

Dc, Asks Hitman To Kill Esq By Saying That He Wants To Get Kicked From Club. If Esq Did That Then Hitman Would Destroy/Exterminate Him. Everybody's Happy :) The End.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm

haha :P sounds like a movie i should watch :o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next