Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost

Go down 
+5
DC
FaHaD
Lost*lov3r/
Lost*EDi
Lost*Wife
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shell
Admin

The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:46 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
it means bye in spanish, l think xD

Ah right :P Well i seen it written before yeh but didnt know where its from :P Thx teeacher :D
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am

actually it comes from Italian :)
and used both for "hi" and "bye"
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:56 pm

:o Whats this topic meant to be for? Spam? I mean spam is in every topic ;)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Spam is the bases of the english foundation :)

The text above has no apparent meaning so whilst you are reading this you are a dumb fucker hahahha :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 am

Esquire wrote:
actually it comes from Italian :)
and used both for "hi" and "bye"

Italy...Spain same place as far as im concerned :P She teached me thats all i care :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 am

lol l thought everyone knew that :P
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 am

FaHaD wrote:
Spam is the bases of the english foundation :)

The text above has no apparent meaning so whilst you are reading this you are a dumb fucker hahahha :)

I mean u r sriously a dickhead! wat about getting a life instead of saying bullsht around the forum... and about ur shit quotes..
"Spam is the bases of the english foundation :) "
The text above has no apparent meaning so since you wrote this you are a dumb fucker hahahha :)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Colour i have a life unlike u.. seeing as all u can do is attempt to bring me down when ur jus bored out of ur ass. its nt working.. calling me a dickhead wnt work cos u know what.. its only a forum so i only do that stuff to make forum interesting 4 ppl. i dnt wnt it interesting 4 u. wife and shell like it and i dnt give a shit abt u frankly. ur status with me atm is that if u died.. i'd throw a party.

No Damn Copyright Dis Time. When You Die I Will Personally Make Sure I Make A Party.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Once again I would luv 2 call u dickhead, for being 1 again! Gratz! I hav beter life than ya quake noob, thats y I cant b askd to play this game atm. And I aint fucking bored like u, who just makes babys poem by copyrighting other musics. Cuz if Im bored or if I dont have anything 2 do..I wud rather play this q3 game lol. And abt bringin u dwn? dickhead ur the 1 replyin to my posts in a fucking negative way. So once more time fix up ur dickhead and also use brain next time iznt it. Well I guess u hav 2 retire from life too ;) gl on that. Ye from me!
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 am

congrats!

p.s. it's called funeral feast :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 am

Ladies... take this shit elsewhere we dont wanna see it.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 am

srsly
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:08 am

lol shell and dnt blame it on me cos that (colour) started it for no reason. i only do it for a joke lol and he starts havin a bitch fit. its not like you make the songs yourself or summat that ur so bothered about me copying them.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Yeye look I started it..

Colour::o Whats this topic meant to be for? Spam? I mean spam is in every topic ;)
Fahad: Spam is the bases of the english foundation :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:52 am

Would u guys stop argueing or should l lock this topic?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 am

Why did either of you reply... I said enough of this shit, and that means finish. Dont wanna see more of it here.

And since this topic is basically finished anyway i will do the honours in locking it. All in all Frammez is a Sucker :D

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost   The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason Frammez got kicked out of Lost
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3