Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show off your Screenshots!

Go down 
+2
w00t
Lost*Wife
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Show off your Screenshots! Empty
PostSubject: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Are you good? or do u think that you are good?
Show us here, Post your best Screenshots! :D
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:49 pm

heh well just had my best game today i was hitting everything

Show off your Screenshots! Af5c7710
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 am

n1 :)
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:31 am

how can u play in 16:9? :o

gg ^^
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:58 am

Show off your Screenshots! B04797dbff016c140a6061e45e1ce5515dc12652

the end was 240 in 25 :( i thought it was a bad ss
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:44 am

Obl!v!on wrote:
how can u play in 16:9? :o

gg ^^
hmm be cool and its like magic :P

heh heres how:
r_mode -1
r_customwidth xxxx (my:1680)
r_customheight xxxx (my:1050)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:02 am

Didnt i tell you that woot ? :P well also it has to match ur native resolution on your screen i think, as whenever i try a lower one it screws up.
For example i have 1920 x 1080 but if i tried yours it kinda just pushes up the screen showing some desktop behind, and goes a weird colour :o
The game dont like it but as long as it matches ur resolution you should be fine :P + if ur used to standard 4:3 resolution you wanna add +20 to your FOV. :)
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:19 am

Shell wrote:
Didnt i tell you that woot ? :P well also it has to match ur native resolution on your screen i think, as whenever i try a lower one it screws up.
For example i have 1920 x 1080 but if i tried yours it kinda just pushes up the screen showing some desktop behind, and goes a weird colour :o
The game dont like it but as long as it matches ur resolution you should be fine :P + if ur used to standard 4:3 resolution you wanna add +20 to your FOV. :)

i had that desktop problem even tho i used my exact resolution it would show the start bar dunno how the hell it didnt when you got me to try it again

before i was playing 4:3 lucky my screen has that option that it runs stuff in 4:3 cuz the screen in the living room doeasnt have that and it just ran q3 at a 4:3 res but streched it :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Screenshots!   Show off your Screenshots! Empty

Back to top Go down

Show off your Screenshots!
Page 1 of 1