Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I really want to join man !!!

Go down 
+5
*/asd/*
Callipp0
Lost*EDi
Lost*Wife
Dr@Gon!Z
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

I really want to join man !!! Empty
PostSubject: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:05 pm

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes... sure, why not?
2. Quake Name: .Pro.Dr@Gon!Z. not if i join lost though ... then it'll be : >Lost*Dr@Gon!Z/<-
3. Location: United Kingdom
4. Age: 16
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No, I don't cheat
6. If so, how many times?: 0
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: .Pro.Clan. and pRo:Clan
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: around 2-3 years
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I really like the name, the server the people that are in it and I just would LOVE to be Lost!!
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: msn/email: omid_afg_98@hotmail.com xfire name: sharkz 1998 but im not born in 1998 my cousin made it for me because i wasn't botherd to at that time.
11. Screen shots: Ill take some later (ParaPeet said its alright to)
I really want to be Lost!!!!! Thanks!! :D :) :o :shock: 8) lol

Last edited by Dr@Gon!Z on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I really like the name, the server the people that are in it and I just would LOVE to be Lost!!

thanks for liking the name and lm sure lost likes u too for liking it :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:53 pm

GoodLuck mate! =) Show us you worth to be Lost, and ull get in! =D
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
GoodLuck mate! =) Show us your wet tits, and ull get in! =D

what he said

gL
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Gl   I really want to join man !!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 am

Good Luck mate: DDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:06 am

fu spark XDDD hahahahahaha! :D hahah XD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 am

I talked to you earlier and told you I would let you join. I will now make you a member of Found which is kinda like lost T.
Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^4*^7Dr@Gon!Z^4/^7(and the arrow <-)

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like. In order to become full lost member you have to be able to do 5 fpm and most importantly be nice to other members and players.

Have fun and welcome to the club.
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: O__________________O   I really want to join man !!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 am

O________________________________________________O
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: No fear... Dr@Gon!Z is here! I mean >Found*Dr@Gon!Z/<- lol :D   I really want to join man !!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 am

Thx for all comments... lost wife add me to x fire... and btw i have done 5fpm like around 5-7 times and i am nice :D Hope i become lost soon 8)
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: ^^   I really want to join man !!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:38 am

Post ss.;D
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: :( Stupid Screenshots   I really want to join man !!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 am

:( I hate the screenshots because everytime i come 1st or thre is something cool, i make a screenshot (prt scr) but when i paste it on paint, there will be a grey box appearing :x
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: why does it happpen to me???   I really want to join man !!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:57 am

It always happen to me!!! Screenshots dont work, i want to upload a picture but cant... i clicked on 'host an image' then i choose a picture(the one showing the screenshot all grey,) then it says 3 websites... i just click upload and then it says choose file, so i choose it again but then some sample pictures appear wit some 2 pictures saying are you male or female :S WHY?????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 am

I suggest you use xfires screenshot system. It is easy to use and provides all your forum embed links.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am

Shell wrote:
I suggest you use xfires screenshot system. It is easy to use and provides all your forum embed links.
How do i??? so i just go online on xfire then i go on quake 3, when i ve got a good score, press scroll lock + x????
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:40 am

Scroll Lock + S, but you can change this to whatever you like in xfire options. Then when you quit the game it will ask you if you want to upload the screenshots to website. At this point say yes. Then they will be on your xfire profile. When you select each screenshot you will see embed options at the top of the image and simply copy the bbcode that it generates for you.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
Shell wrote:
How do i??? so i just go online on xfire then i go on quake 3, when i ve got a good score, press scroll lock + x????

Or if you still dont get it you can go to the 'Quake 3 Helps' Section and go to my topic about on how to post screenshots. Hopefully it will help.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:05 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
Shell wrote:

Or if you still dont get it you can go to the 'Quake 3 Helps' Section and go to my topic about on how to post screenshots. Hopefully it will help.
I dont get that lol Anyway... dont care man... thanx for help anyway !
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:30 am

its ok, i sent him a private message abt how to post ss :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 am

You been on server and i've seen you about and you have shown you really wanna be in the Club. So welcome tag up as Lost and have fun :)
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 am

Shell wrote:
You been on server and i've seen you about and you have shown you really wanna be in the Club. So welcome tag up as Lost and have fun :)
REALLY!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!! BTW IM ABIT LATE BECAUSE I HAVENT GONE TO THIS WEBSITE FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS AND PLAYED QUAKE :p DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD Q3 FULL VERSION?? I CLICKED EVERY ONE OF THEM BUT STILL DONT HAVEFULL VERSION... BTW EVERYM LETTER ON MY KEY BOARD (NEARLY ALL) ARE BINDED AS : >Lost*Help/<- or >Lost*Nice*Shot<- lol
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:51 pm

gratz :D
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:53 pm

I saw him on lost server today and i said to him your full lost go check your app, he went to check and he came back to the server screaming his head off lal.

Welcome to Lost man :p
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:55 pm

P.s You can download q3 full from here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WMEYX9WE 2007 Version
Or...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKBVFAW3 2009 Version With NoGhost and 1.16n pre-installed.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm

lol slight over reaction xD but good hes enthusiastic :o
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:02 am

Shell wrote:
lol slight over reaction xD but good hes enthusiastic :o
LOL i wanted to be a lost since i posted that i wanna be found :P and thanks people ... :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I really want to join man !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next