Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

noghost bulid -155

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

noghost bulid -155 Empty
PostSubject: noghost bulid -155   noghost bulid -155 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 am

merky`s word
Well as you may know (or not) the latest NoGhost build was released yesterday. {NoGhost 155}

"New in this build:
cg_hitSounds: Boolean to control ProMode style hitsounds. If you are unfamiliar with these sounds, the hitsound you hear is based on the amount of damage you do to them. Sounds range from a "dink" (low damage) to a "donk" (high damage)

cg_centerPrintAlpha: allows you to control the alpha channel (the transparency) of text that gets printed to the center of your screen, like the server's message of the day, kill/melt messages, etc etc. Valid values are between 1.0 (not transparent ) to 0.0 (completely transparent)

On the scoreboard your ping value to the server is now displayed on the bottom of your lagometer. This ping is an instantaneous per-packet ping, rather than the rounded out ping you see on the scoreboard which doesn't always reflect a single packet loss or quick ping fluctuation.

This release also breaks apart the sounds/media pack from the mod portion of the codes based on feedback posted here. Server admins, be sure to upload both pk3 files to the server if you want people to use them. The sounds in the sound pack are the melting/freezing sounds and the ctf sounds."
Quoted by Maverick.

Please remember;
"As the NoGhost client matures it is going to get stricter and stricter in how it detects cheats.

If you have EVER used a cheat with Quake DO NOT download this build or use it.

Only use this copy of the client mod with a clean copy of quake.

A clean install means you aren't using someone else's configs, pk3 files, binds, etc etc.
If they used a cheat you might be now using them. Be careful!

You will drop if your dog/brother/mother used a cheat with quake years ago, even if it was deleted."

Download NoGhost 155 here:
http://noghost.net/modfiles/1.16/NoGhost_Client.zip
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

noghost bulid -155 Empty
PostSubject: Re: noghost bulid -155   noghost bulid -155 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:15 am

woah.
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

noghost bulid -155 Empty
PostSubject: Re: noghost bulid -155   noghost bulid -155 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 am

very "useful" update Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

noghost bulid -155 Empty
PostSubject: Re: noghost bulid -155   noghost bulid -155 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 pm

so cool xD
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

noghost bulid -155 Empty
PostSubject: Re: noghost bulid -155   noghost bulid -155 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 am

Esquire wrote:
very "useful" update Rolling Eyes

I did actually use something from it .. :P The transparent server message thing :o cos those always pissed me off :P
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

noghost bulid -155 Empty
PostSubject: Re: noghost bulid -155   noghost bulid -155 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:01 pm

how do u use it.. seeing as my q3full works now yayy me:)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

noghost bulid -155 Empty
PostSubject: Re: noghost bulid -155   noghost bulid -155 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 am

It says in the documentation :o But i will tell you put it in baseq3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

noghost bulid -155 Empty
PostSubject: Re: noghost bulid -155   noghost bulid -155 Empty

Back to top Go down

noghost bulid -155
Page 1 of 1