Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem On Quake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hendrikzz

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Can we play Quake III Arena or Quake 3 Arena Demo. I have quake 3 arena demo. I cant play quake III arena,lag.
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Actually this forum is dedicated to UT99. :|
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 am

You are able to play at our server with the demo. However its definatly advised you get full version to work.
If you post your cfg from Quake 3 full version on the forum here I can take a look for you.
To find the Cfg go to your Quake folder, then a folder called baseq3, Then open a file called q3config.cfg in Notepad.
Copy the contents of their to the forum and we can take a loook for you ;)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 pm

i have that same problem.. what kind of computer graphics card do u have? it could be damaged slightly depending on how much you play quake..
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:19 pm

and esquire tried being a hero and messed my config up lol so dnt tell him to fix it haha
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 pm

cha-ching! ($_$)
if quake really kills your graphics card, then we should sue id software :)

too bad I throw out one of the evidences years ago :(
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:09 am

FaHaD wrote:
i have that same problem.. what kind of computer graphics card do u have? it could be damaged slightly depending on how much you play quake..

I really doubt that xD.. For starters quake can run on computers without a graphics card so the stress is minimal :P and well tbh unless your heating your card up to like 80 degrees its not gonna get damaged :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:58 am

Esquire wrote:
cha-ching! ($_$)
if quake really kills your graphics card, then we should sue id software :)

too bad I throw out one of the evidences years ago :(

i get half the earnings
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:37 am

@shell
yeh, but don't forget it blew up my monitor :x

@husband
eeeer, no :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:34 am

Esquire wrote:
@shell
yeh, but don't forget it blew up my monitor :x

That won't have been due to quake.. more excessive use of pc OR bad connections in your home electricity :P
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:46 am

rather like the monitor was old
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 am

so i dnt see ma problem then?

my comp is abt 5 years old .. yes it is.. windows xp.. and a flat screen.. :( help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem On Quake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem On Quake   Problem On Quake Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem On Quake
Page 1 of 1