Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply For Ref! :D

Go down 
+13
|Merkur|
FuCk3R
uzy_gangster
Sh4bbY
FaHaD
Icon
Lost*Wife
maggot
Lost*EDi
Ex!le
w00t
Redbaron
Shell
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shell
Admin

Apply For Ref! :D Empty
PostSubject: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:08 am

We have noticed that we have not soo many refs at the server and would like to give some more people the oppurtunity to ref. :)
We are looking for more referees, to help us keep the server as active as always and to continue making Lost the best Club :P

So if you are a Loyal, active and experienced (with ref) member, please put down your name and answer the following questions so we can tell if you know what reffing is all about :) :

1. Why do you want it?
2. Do you know how to use it? (Please be Honest if u know how to use it. coz if u dont then we are willing to teach u. )
3. Are you willing to follow the rules of using it?

If you think you deserve it APPLY! :D

The rules:
1. You can not kick ANYONE for any reason. If someone hacks then just take the ip of that person and call a leader to solve it.
2. Referees has to warn the player atleast 2 times before muting.
3. You can NOT give away the ref to ANYONE, even if someone says that 1 of the leaders told you to give it to him.
4. You can not talk as console during scrim unless its about taging up. But warning them, to stop camping and such stuff as console during scrim is NOT allowed.

If you break those rules then we have to change it and it will be hard to get it back again.
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:37 am

Goku/Redbaron

1. I can arrange scrims myself that way and dont have to annoy any other Ld/CL with it.
And warn ppl when needed for example (camping, spamming)

2. yes i know how to use it.

3. Yes i will follow them rulez.
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:34 am

1. Why do you want it?
2. Do you know how to use it? (Please be Honest if u know how to use it. coz if u dont then we are willing to teach u. )

1. i dont
2. i do
3. no and this is a total spam post
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 pm

1. Why do you want it? so i can sort out scrims and stuff :) People on xfire are always asking me for scrims and i'm on lost server more than any other server lol

2. Do you know how to use it? (Please be Honest if u know how to use it. coz if u dont then we are willing to teach u. ) yeah i know all commands and stuff

sure...don't know what rules you're on about tho
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:59 pm

w00t wrote:
1. Why do you want it?

1. i dont
2. i do

XDD
Back to top Go down
maggot

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:20 pm

i think that those who've been at scrims a lot should get it, because they rly need it ofc =)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:56 am

w00t wrote:
1. Why do you want it?

1. i dont
2. i do

FU man ! We needed help :S
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:57 am

Redbaron
Exile

Me and Wife will talk abt what you wrote and let you know thanks for posting :)

Some more posts welcome, (Preferably less w00ts!)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:23 am

lol ed l forgot that we werent done with that post, l wanted to write the rules xD

Anyways l will edit it.
Back to top Go down
Icon

Icon

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 am

Icon.

1.Because so i could let them scrim and we wouldnt annoy the other with ref (maybe theyy havent )
I'am very often on the Lost server (thats why i havent a clan) :D I concentrate on the Lost club only.

2. Yes i had often ref.

3. Yes , sure i will follow them

4. Sorry for the English :D My English is not very well :(
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
lol ed l forgot that we werent done with that post, l wanted to write the rules xD

Anyways l will edit it.

Oh right when you said rules i assumed we would just be telling them when we gave it but sure if you wanna edit it, if you have something in mind :P
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:43 am

1. Why do you want it?

1. I Have No Idea....
2. Yes + My Nemesis has ref options =]
3. I Will Totally Follow Rules.. Whatever They Are.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:55 am

Redbaron, Icon and Exile come and talk to me on Xfire to get the password. Also Please check the editted rules that were not their at first. :)

Fahad we will think about it ok :o Wife will talk to ya about it
Back to top Go down
Icon

Icon

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:41 am

Shell wrote:
Redbaron, Icon and Exile come and talk to me on Xfire to get the password. Also Please check the editted rules that were not their at first. :)

Fahad we will think about it ok :o Wife will talk to ya about it

Sure i come on Xfire but you know iam on holidays ... I hope its no problem , cause iam back in 3 days.
So then i will come online like ever (:
And thx (:
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:29 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Well i go on holiday too tomoro, but wife has the file and so do the other refs so it should be ok :)
Back to top Go down
Sh4bbY

Sh4bbY

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Fahad ur nemesis options wont work on lost server...i think they don't...not for me...

and one thing to the leaders...!!!!Stop changing the pass every few days!!!

its annoying when im gona start a scrim..../exec lost......bad ref pass....wtf....OWNED!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 am

I say think yourself happy you have ref! Wife wanted it changed for reason so i did and its only been like twice so don't be soo fussy :S
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:48 am

Shell wrote:
I say think yourself happy you have ref! Wife wanted it changed for reason so i did and its only been like twice so don't be soo fussy :S

ye dont be a fuzzy fussy pussy :P
Back to top Go down
maggot

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 am

hey i could want/need that ref =)

1. bcause theres been so many times when wanted to scrim but didnt get ref. and then peet and wife wouldent always have to come to spec our scrims :D

2. i know how to use, just dont know the cmds, so if just some1 tells em to me im rdy :D

3.sure i am. and i will not miss-use the right to be ref.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 am

maggot wrote:
hey i could want/need that ref =)

1. bcause theres been so many times when wanted to scrim but didnt get ref. and then peet and wife wouldent always have to come to spec our scrims :D

2. i know how to use, just dont know the cmds, so if just some1 tells em to me im rdy :D

3.sure i am. and i will not miss-use the right to be ref.

If u are on the same time as me then we can talk about it
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Applying for Ref   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:32 am

1. Why do you want it? To catch people who break the rules and keep scrims in order ETC
2. Do you know how to use it? (Please be Honest if u know how to use it. coz if u dont then we are willing to teach u. ) Yup i know EVERY single referee command there is test me xD
3. Are you willing to follow the rules of using it? Yup i WILL follow the ruless!!! and caught a few people ref abusing reconnecting ETC i still have a ss just add me on x fire if you wanna see

Thank You for reading
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 am

woah uzy havent seen you for like.... well its been a while :)
Whats going on with qo?
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Qo kinda shutdown   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:15 am

lol it died owner left Arsalan was caught with hacks so :P it died
Back to top Go down
Sh4bbY

Sh4bbY

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm

ooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Ref! :D   Apply For Ref! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply For Ref! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next