Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.

Go down 
+7
uzy_gangster
Lost*EDi
Rite
ParaPeet
darkknight
Redbaron
wracko
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wracko

wracko

apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. Empty
PostSubject: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 am

We have noticed that we have not soo many refs at the server and would like to give some more people the oppurtunity to ref. Smile
We are looking for more referees, to help us keep the server as active as always and to continue making Lost the best Club Razz

So if you are a Loyal, active and experienced (with ref) member, please put down your name and answer the following questions so we can tell if you know what reffing is all about Smile :

1. Why do you want it?
2. Do you know how to use it? (Please be Honest if u know how to use it. coz if u dont then we are willing to teach u. )
3. Are you willing to follow the rules of using it?

If you think you deserve it APPLY! Very Happy

The rules:
1. You can not kick ANYONE for any reason. If someone hacks then just take the ip of that person and call a leader to solve it.
2. Referees has to warn the player atleast 2 times before muting.
3. You can NOT give away the ref to ANYONE, even if someone says that 1 of the leaders told you to give it to him.
4. You can not talk as console during scrim unless its about taging up. But warning them, to stop camping and such stuff as console during scrim is NOT allowed.

If you break those rules then we have to change it and it will be hard to get it back again.

1.i ask because i got asked by many ppl to ref a match and i wasnt a ref..gaything.
2.i know how use it, got a cfg with all command needed for set up a scrim and know much commands that u will be never noticed.xD.
3.yes i will follow the rules ofc.
1.the only guy that im gonna kick will be wracko.
2.i will warn who spam, 1000 times make him leave the server by boring.
3.i will give ref only at who suck my cock.ofc a nasty blowjob.i think only para and baron can do this..
4.i will not use that command,just spam as hell on private stuff.
5.i dont think i deserver the ref, but i wish be usefull to lost.not talkin about bed para.
6.gay who read here lol ownt.
7.lesbien and ugly girl who read here. lol :P

ps don't forget that : gay who read here.
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:09 am

ParaPeet wrote:
lmao

gay who post after or before my posts.
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 am

so in that way....

EVERYBODY is gay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Redbaron wrote:
so in that way....

EVERYBODY is gay!!!!!

gay who dont post here too. ok now all. :P
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:21 pm

1. Why do you want it? usually for scriming...
2. Do you know how to use it? (Please be Honest if u know how to use it. coz if u dont then we are willing to teach u. ) i have the command file... i can read them back if i forget..
3. Are you willing to follow the rules of using it? i m a knight... and knights never break the rules...
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 am

darkknight wrote:
1. Why do you want it? usually for scriming...
2. Do you know how to use it? (Please be Honest if u know how to use it. coz if u dont then we are willing to teach u. ) i have the command file... i can read them back if i forget..
3. Are you willing to follow the rules of using it? i m a knight... and knights never break the rules...

amm dont u have your own topic? XD
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 am

this is wracko's tryout for ref :p
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 pm

no 1 replys on my topic.... wat to do... so whichever topic is active i post there...
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 am

Well I am just not sure what the turtle wants. I dunno if he wants me to handle it or not, its his server. I havn't seen im around in quite a while so we just have to be patient I guess. :)
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:19 am

gay who allow me to ref. xd better u dont know if u dont allow me to ref xD
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 am

well im back in the arena now, any news here?
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 am

Yes, you got denied. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 am

wb man! nice to seeya :D
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: gL in ref   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:08 am

gL in getting ref king
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:02 am

gays:o
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 am

MORE GAYS :O
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 am

OMG OMG OMG EVEEEN MOREEE GAAAYSSS!!!!! :OOOOOO
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:44 am

hi wife, lol ur alive xD!!

*******7.lesbien and ugly girl who read here. lol Razz*******

:E
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:54 am

what? u want me dead?xD ofc im alive lol its just my pc that is dead :(

And no lm not lesbian or gay coz l cant read.. :D
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
what? u want me dead?xD ofc im alive lol its just my pc that is dead :(

And no lm not lesbian or gay coz l cant read.. :D

i'm not make u read, i'm telling it to you xF!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:01 am

I am sorry i couldnt read ur application cos u wrote in the title that only gays could read here :S sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 am

Shell wrote:
I am sorry i couldnt read ur application cos u wrote in the title that only gays could read here :S sorry!!!

in the post, is typed , gay who cant read here too...XD! no chance :F
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:26 am

wracko wrote:
Shell wrote:

in the post, is typed , gay who cant read here too...XD! no chance :F

busted :o
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:32 pm

yeeeh but to read the post you need to be able to get through th title :P
BUSTED MORE!
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Shell wrote:
yeeeh but to read the post you need to be able to get through th title :P
BUSTED MORE!

XDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.   apply for ref, gay as hell who read here. Empty

Back to top Go down

apply for ref, gay as hell who read here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next