Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN

Go down 
+9
-Metal-
|Merkur|
Mur1
FaHaD
Lost*EDi
FuCk3R
ParaPeet
Ar1
paddyirishman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
paddyirishman

PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN Empty
PostSubject: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 pm

GRANT ME ACCESS PLEASE

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes
2. Quake Name: Paddy
3. Location: Ireland
4. Age:28
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No
6. If so, how many times?:
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: .Rp<-
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: Roughly 2 years
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I've been watching your members, they seem like a pretty military bunch, besides i need to hone my rail skills.
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: email/msn - shanedoran@live.ie / xfire - q3paddyirishman

Last edited by paddyirishman on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add info)
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:24 pm

GL & HF :)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:15 am

Hey Paddy,

Welcome to the club. I have seen you on our server a few times so I will now make you a member of Found which is kinda like Lost T. Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^5*^7Paddy Irishman^4/^5

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like. To be come a full Lost member you have to stay active, be able to do 5 FPM in freezetag public server and the most important, be nice to other members :). You could also post some screenshots because that would also help in the process of making you a full member.

Have fun and good luck in becoming a Full member.
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 am

gL in becoming full
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 am

hi, welcome, gl,hf
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 am

gl & hf :)
Back to top Go down
Mur1

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:23 am

BIG F2.
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 am

Mur1 wrote:
BIG F2.

why Lol if it is good why then me too F2
Back to top Go down
-Metal-

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 am

Yay, a fellow irishman :)

Can we keep him please?!
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:24 pm

-Metal- wrote:

Can we keep him please?!

no... 1 is plenty :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 pm

w00t wrote:
-Metal- wrote:

Can we keep him please?!

no... 1 is plenty :P

Or even too many :P
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:48 pm

eww u Rp niggers banned me.
Back to top Go down
paddyirishman

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 am

1 is plenty is it? Like you would know anything about the Irish.
i've changed my mind about joining Lost/Found whatever anyway hence not bothering to play on your server.

Oh and as far as getting banned from our server, you must have done something to deserve it.

Your IP will be logged at http://rp.noghost.net for all to see, with a reason why you were banned.
More than likely a hack.
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:36 am

paddyirishman wrote:
1 is plenty is it? Like you would know anything about the Irish.
i've changed my mind about joining Lost/Found whatever anyway hence not bothering to play on your server.

Oh and as far as getting banned from our server, you must have done something to deserve it.

Your IP will be logged at http://rp.noghost.net for all to see, with a reason why you were banned.
More than likely a hack.

lol rage quit or something over a JOKE!!
Back to top Go down
paddyirishman

PostSubject: LOL Dont be stupid   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 am

Rage Quit, no no not at all, I dont play on lost server, well rarely so no point really.
I'm too busy with my 2 servers.

Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 pm

paddyirishman wrote:

More than likely a hack.

olol im being accused. The reason u noobfucks banned me, was because I was calling Rp, Rail Phail since u noobs were practicing in dm17, while there were lots of peeps in spec. Which is a huge fail, since who is fucking noob enough to go practice in dm17. Have fun with ur Rail Phail clan/club or whatever it is.

& I agree with w00t, you did just ragequit. lol.
Back to top Go down
paddyirishman

PostSubject: LOL   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:21 am

Of course you agree with him, your tongue is up his ass.
I doubt you got banned for something as stupid as that.
Remove my posts from this gay forum.
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:34 am

paddyirishman wrote:
I doubt you got banned for something as stupid as that.
Remove my posts from this gay forum.

Then here is my ip, have fun checking it on your noob forums. Since I'm 300% sure you won't find me there :)

And my tongue is in w00t's ass? Nah not really. I couldn't care less about how other people think about me on the internet. This club has more than 80 members, and then I would kiss woot's ass whom I deleted some while ago from my xfire when I had my xfire cleanup. Yes that makes sense. He's not even playing a big role in this club if Im right. What's the point of kissing someone's ass of someone who's just a regular member. And this is just a club so there is no reason to kiss other people their asses.

And lol you're 28, Im 16 but mentally way older than you are. How do I know your age? All thanks to xfire profiles. Now, why don't you just get the fuck off this
paddyirishman wrote:
gay forum.
Back to top Go down
paddyirishman

PostSubject: LOL   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 am

Gladly, lol must have hit a nerve there. hmm
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:34 am

Seems a bit over the top all this... I guess your first reason was being your busy elsewhere is fair. Well this is why we make people Found first so if they decide for some reason its not for them. So i guess i will take you off now but thanks for trying :)
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 am

paddyirishman wrote:

ye wtf we barely talk or let me corect my self we dont talk.... i dont even know the 1st thing about rite (no offense) :P
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:14 am

Why would I kiss someone's ass who ever posted a suspected cheater topic for meh on era >_>
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Rite wrote:
Why would I kiss someone's ass who ever posted a suspected cheater topic for meh on era >_>

aww c'mon we agreed it was a publicity stunt :P

well sry if that ss apeard to be out of wack
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 pm

cant help it merky's cfg is so gay :P
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Rite wrote:
cant help it merky's cfg is so gay :P

btw you watch dragon ball right well watched it did you see the new movie can you say lamesville?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN   PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN Empty

Back to top Go down

PADDY*IRISH*MAN WANTS TO JOIN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next