Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can i be a refree if u dont mind??

Go down 
+4
ParaPeet
Shell
Ex!le
darkknight
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkknight

darkknight

can i be a refree if u dont mind?? Empty
PostSubject: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:58 am

hello!! might be knowing me....
i m just here to ask that m i capable to be a refree??
not forcing u to make me a refree just asking!!
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 am

there is an apply for ref topic just underneath yours...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:02 am

I told you to talk to Parapeet. :S
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 am

parapeet said to post it on site..
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Lol, I tell everybody to post on the site so you can responde, since it is your server. :D
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Gimme ref too
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 pm

1. Why do you want it? usually for scriming...
2. Do you know how to use it? (Please be Honest if u know how to use it. coz if u dont then we are willing to teach u. ) i have the command file... i can read them back if i forget..
3. Are you willing to follow the rules of using it? i m a knight... and knights never break the rules...
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:49 pm

para... can i be ref??...
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 am

I do mind fuuuu.
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 am

am i allowed to be ref or no??
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 am

darkknight wrote:
para... can i be ref??...

I think you need ask that from Shell, am i wrong? ;O
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 am

didnt know u scrim lol show me at least 2 ss :)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: R.e Can I Have Ref?   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am

I think you should make a seprate forum for all this because News isnt the appropriate Forum

Also do you know all the ref commands?
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:18 am

i thnk this is diff. topic i started.....
new forum cant be created.. this way easily

and yes.. i have the file.. so no need to learn ref commands...
and shell says ask para.. para says ask shell
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeh yeh, you can have ref.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:36 pm

I have told any members that have joined since i have not been able to see your attitudes to ask para to find out if they can have ref. I cannot make a fair judgement on people i dont know that well or havent seen.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Well I havn't been playing much either. And giving out ref atm seems a bit pointless since I havn't been asked to come ref a game in ages so it seems we have enough active refs around. So the only thing it can cause is that we accadently give ref to someone who can't handle the power. And then the ref needs to change AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 am

Yeh i know. This exactly proves my reluctance to give to anyone as i just dont know how much we need them. Dark Knight did seem to think he at times he found there was noone if so and he wants to use the server solely for scrims at that time i dont mind since he has been fairly persistant in trying to get it. I hope for the right reasons as he should know its only to be used for scrims.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Yeh he would probably use it right. So its fine. But maybe we should make a topic about that we don't need any more refs anymore atm since we have enough. Giving ref out to more people can only cause in having to change it again. Because some people feel the need to give it to noobs like paddyirishnoob who likes to spread it around quake (yeh you can comment about how it wasn't you, then comment about that H$ lied, but I have screenshots, plus screenshots of IP so don't bother).
And there are still some active players that I know of that are nice people and wont abuse but they never requested ref. Its probably better to give them ref even though they didnt ask for it, then considering giving ref to people who only joined recently. For intance, I gave ref to avatar like a week or 2 ago, I actually thought he already had ref cause he seems to be really trustworthy and nice and crap like that :D. But I think its a good thing people like him have ref.
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:17 pm

guys i have bought an easy way to learn C++ for beginers...
which u can use to make mods... like noghost etc....
sorry i could not found java!!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:38 am

yeh thats what i used to do. but there did become a stage where like all the time i was being asked to go ref a scrim. Thats when i opened this topic abt giving ref but that was a long time ago xD

@darkknight there is a lot to learn in C++ im not sure the beginners guide will surfice only going on the basics of it and all.
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:07 am

worry not... give it a try man
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
problems?.. related with programing.. or confused where to start from.. i will try my best to help u...
well i have learnt it before but still need to recall it back
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 am

I already know C/C++. It never really interest me much to write much though. If you are interested in writing a mod for q3, get the book "Focus On Mod Programming in Quake III Arena". I think there are also some source codes of already made mods out there to give you some examples.
And yeh only the basics don't really give you the experience to code a mod, but with a lot of patience, looking at the other mods sources and studying quake code you will get there eventually. :)
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 am

ok i'll check that too... but i thnk learning C++ will be good coz its a basic programing language that a computerist must know
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:51 pm

i wouldnt call it a basic programming language.. thats why it is so widely used cos its versatile and can be adapted in many ways to get designers what they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i be a refree if u dont mind??   can i be a refree if u dont mind?? Empty

Back to top Go down

can i be a refree if u dont mind??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next