Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moh<- wants to join

Go down 
+8
Redbaron
Pain
wracko
Ex!le
FuCk3R
ParaPeet
Rite
Moh<-
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moh<-

Moh<- wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi everyone

Application Form:
1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes
2. Quake Name: Moh<-
3. Location: England
4. Age: 14
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No
6. If so, how many times?: -
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: none
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 3 years
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I like lost club. It is an amazing clan. I really want to join. Also 2 of my best friends are members of this clan which I want to play with on the Lost server.
10. Your Email address / msn address: moh_95@hotmail.co.uk xfire:moh95
11. Screen shots: none sorry

Last edited by Moh<- on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:20 pm

post screens >_>
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 am

Hey Moh,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the club. I will now make you a member of Found which is kinda like the Lost T. In order to become full member you have to be able to do 5fpm in a public freezetag server and most importantly be nice to other members and players.
Here is your tag.

^4>^7Found^5*^7Moh^4/^5

Feel free to change to colors to whatever you like best. Welcome to the club and good luck in becoming a full member.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:22 am

Oh and 1 more thing. It would be easier if you download xfire from www.xfire.com. It is kinda like msn but just for games and all people who play quake use it. If you have it it is easier to get in contact with other members.
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 am

Moh<- wrote:

7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: h$ clan
11. Screen shots: none sorry

used to be in hs and no screens no xfire

That doesnt add up
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:13 am

Yeh I thought the same thing. I am looking into it.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:04 am

I just talked with someone from H$ and appearently you were never in it.
Can you explain why you lied?
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:11 pm

PWNED
Back to top Go down
Moh<-

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 pm

sorry for the late response i havent applied for a space in the H$ clan what i meant was that i have signed up
on their website and commented on threads aint that like a club? sorry for the confusion?
btw all i g2 do is get 5 frags under a min and post a screen
t.b
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm

lol you're getting the wrong impression.

You need 5 frags PER minute. So that means you have to take screens like, 60 in 12, 50 in 10, 100 in 20. etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Moh<-

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:38 pm

kk thx alot
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Okay. Misuderstandings happen when you are new to the game. Please edit your first post and delete h$ from it to avoid more misunderstandings :)
Back to top Go down
Moh<-

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 pm

is this ok
Moh<- wants to join 5fpm
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:45 pm

hahaha :P
if its 9 mins longer with 45 more frags then its fine :)
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:22 am

moh. i'm tryn to be nice..PLEASE WATCH THE LINK UNDER **TOPICS OF JOIN US***. AND LOOK AT **SCREENSHOTS**.

HERE EXAMPLE :

look at "pictures score" please.

EXAMPLE------> https://lost-forum.forumotion.com/join-us-f1/7m4n-from-love-t543.htm#9599
FragPerMIN SCORE EXAMPLE------>take screens like, 60 FRAG(KILLS) in 12 MIN, 50 FRAG(KILLS) in 10 MIN.....
u dont have to get the same score as hitman but think about it.
Back to top Go down
Moh<-

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Moh<- wants to join Q3ownage.th
Back to top Go down
Moh<-

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm

↑ Theres another screenshot
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:16 pm

uhm... 2,3 fpm?
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 am

Moh<- wrote:
Moh<- wants to join Q3ownage.th

Need to do better sir
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:10 am

cmon man

even rite can do better :p
Back to top Go down
Planet

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 am

yeah i saw baron yeasterday even he had 3.5 fpm ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Redbaron wrote:
cmon man

even rite can do better :p

So true!
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: R.e Moh<-   Moh<- wants to join EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:49 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
Okay. Misuderstandings happen when you are new to the game. Please edit your first post and delete h$ from it to avoid more misunderstandings :)

Actually He Quit and then came back to q3 :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:37 pm

I have seen you playing on public servers doing well, and you have joined our server since applying. And well we wanna clear up some Founds:P
So Welcome :D
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 am

Havent seen this dude in ages, he still active?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moh<- wants to join   Moh<- wants to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Moh<- wants to join
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next