Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention members of Found.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

Attention members of Found. Empty
PostSubject: Attention members of Found.   Attention members of Found. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 am

Hey. :)

We currently have a lot of members in Found, and some of them have been in there for quite a while. I would like to make some and preferably all of them full Lost member, but I have no idea how everybody is playing. So it would be nice if you can post some screenshots of public games, its not that important if you can't do 5 fpm, if its close like 4 fpm or something its cool too.
What would be even better is, arrange a scrim/funwar and ask some other Lost players to play with you, most of them would be happy to do so. Don't worry to much if you don't do as good as others, it's all for fun anyway. And besides most skilled european players are better then me too. :P
Anyway, this way I can keep better track of who is ready to be full member. If you are not ready yet its cool too, just train a bit and it should happen soon enough. :) And I would also like to note that active members, as in playing and arranging scrims/funwars is a big + on your name too.

Good luck and most importantly have fun! :)
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Attention members of Found.   Attention members of Found. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:40 am

"And besides most skilled european players are better then me too"

lol the way you scared me in dun yesterday everybody should run away from you xDDDD

but well im in just catch me on xf someday but ill need an update on ref pass ;)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention members of Found.   Attention members of Found. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:27 am

i dread to think what he was doing in the dungeon :o

ask me for new ref if u want :)
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Attention members of Found.   Attention members of Found. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:15 am

Shell wrote:
i dread to think what he was doing in the dungeon :o

ask me for new ref if u want :)

haha well it wasnt sex related perv :P

and i shall do it mby not today mby not tomorrow but soon and for the rest of your life
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention members of Found.   Attention members of Found. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 am

my bets are still on it was.. :P

And for the rest of my life??? oh god :(
Back to top Go down
Sup3r*Bot

PostSubject: Re: Attention members of Found.   Attention members of Found. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:39 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: Attention members of Found.   Attention members of Found. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 am

so i am full lost now? ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention members of Found.   Attention members of Found. Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention members of Found.
Page 1 of 1