Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A questions here

Go down 
+2
uzy_gangster
Dr@Gon!Z
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: A questions here   A questions here EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:23 pm

I went to console and writ /bind f11 screenshot then when i press f11 it says "wrote /screenshot.shot0000.tga
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:20 pm

and your question is? ......
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:12 pm

yes this problem happends for me the screenshots overwrite themselves

just use xfire in game to make screenshots :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 pm

screenshots overwrite for everyone its how the game works. as soon as it is restarted any screenshots that arent moved from the folder will be overwritten.
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 am

Shell wrote:
screenshots overwrite for everyone its how the game works. as soon as it is restarted any screenshots that arent moved from the folder will be overwritten.

that sux
xfire ftw ;p
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
and your question is? ......
What should i do next :P i forgot lol
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 am

FuCk3R wrote:
Shell wrote:

that sux
xfire ftw ;p
I dont know how to use xfire one saswell,... uzy told me but nothing happens when i use the button i saved the screenshot as...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 am

do you know anything lol? serious the questions here are getting a bit ridiculous. Xfire screenshot is simple to use. By default Holding Scroll Lock + S will capture a screenshot in game. You will know that this has happened as a capture sound will be played. You can edit the screenshot taking keys by going into options but i advise against this as you seem to be struggling with basic pc operation.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 am

rofl, yeh its simples
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:58 am

Shell wrote:

or renamed
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:39 pm

you all suck.

F11 wins, xfire screen quality blows.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 am

Shell wrote:
do you know anything lol? serious the questions here are getting a bit ridiculous. Xfire screenshot is simple to use. By default Holding Scroll Lock + S will capture a screenshot in game. You will know that this has happened as a capture sound will be played. You can edit the screenshot taking keys by going into options but i advise against this as you seem to be struggling with basic pc operation.
nah, i know how to but my x fire and quake 3 arent connected :S
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 am

Rite wrote:
you all suck.

F11 wins, xfire screen quality blows.

HAHAH :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A questions here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A questions here   A questions here Empty

Back to top Go down

A questions here
Page 1 of 1