Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
uzy_gangster
Lost*Wife
Wasted
Un!ty
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Un!ty

Un!ty

CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:17 pm

CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! Zzzzzz22
please make into console!
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:24 am

damn, your very demanding.
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:44 pm

lol i said please! haha
whoever makes it for me, they can officially call me their bitch! haha
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Wasted wrote:

i agree and no data ,there u got your chance!
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
Wasted wrote:

i agree and no data ,there u got your chance!
lol i think i just set myself up to be nodata, AND Pyscho's bitch! haha
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 pm

haha :D
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:02 am

Un!ty wrote:
lol i said please! haha
whoever makes it for me, they can officially call me their bitch! haha
on that note dont expect anything because peet is wasted's bitch.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

You have a console fetish. You might wanna learn how to make your own console. :P
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:11 pm

suck it nigga.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:41 am

i wanna learn, can someone explain??
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:11 am

ahah me 2 ! :( xD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

I already explained it in the last topic.
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:42 pm

hmmm all i know how to do is make the name for console and stuff idk how to make it a pk3 file. just explain that part?
or give link to topic u explained in plz:)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:58 pm

peet u talk in a pro way, talk to us the same way u talk to noobs xD
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
peet u talk in a pro way, talk to us the same way u talk to noobs xD
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:33 pm

peets just freaking pro... like this white koala

CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! 11274815683rarewhitejoe
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 am

haha i think he will love u after this xD
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:28 pm

hahahahahahaha koalas r f'n amazing!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah lol, i was at a zoo with my school and there it said "koalas 5 euros" and i was like awesomee :o
So i ran and took my money really fast out of my pocket and was so happy to finally be able to hold the koala but when i came there and wanted to pay, I heard a lady saying to us payers that we cant even touch it =/ i was like wtf how did peet do it then!? :(
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm

thats y zoos are gay! you dont have to pay to touch them if you go to the woods! haha
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 am

hahaha see, someone that understands me atleast :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Wife is jealous. nehnehneh The one I got to hold was a puppy koala and it was sleeping in my arms <3

That white one is pretty pro too.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:35 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
Yeh sure. I can't really remember how I did that though but then again I can't even remember what I did yesterday, but im sure I can figure it out. I think it was something in that config text file thingy in there.
Ehmm you make a console just like how you make a skin for a model really. You just make the pictures or edit the origional one in pak0.pk3. Then you have to edit the config file of it to make the console stop moving, which is actaully quite a bitch to figure out. I can't remember how I really did it because it all didn't really made much sence to me but I done it somehow anyway and I can just send you the file if you need it. Then you put it in a zip file with the same directory structure as in pak0.pk3. Then rename .zip to .pk3 and make sure it gets loaded after pak0.pk3. Q3 loads files on alphabetical order so any letter past p will do, mostly people rename it to z.....something like zzz-models, z-skies etc.

Or what might be easier, just get someone elses console. Open it with winzip or winrar or whatever since .pk3 is just a zip file. Locate the picture in there, edit it to your liking. Put it back in the .pk3(.zip) file. Put it in your baseq3 directory and you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:41 am

Teamviewer?!aha :D
and yh, me no understand english, u explain can better me to? :D
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 pm

lol i think i got it dragoniz. ill use teamviewer with ya and help you once i figure it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!   CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CONSOLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next