Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XeN Clan Recruiting!

Go down 
+4
DC
Lost*EDi
Lost*Husband
Lost*Wife
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

XeN Clan Recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 am

A clan for those that would like to have fun. A clan that isnt serious like others and is friendly.

XeN clan was a turkish clan but is now becoming active. So if u like lost club and want a clan, then l would recommend u to join XeN clan. I know that because l am in it and so is some of the members in lost.

Feel free to add the leader on xfire: kaisertiger
or visit the website: www.xen-clan.com

Have fun :D

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:59 am

nice linkage
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Is that like your clan? :O
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 pm

GL XeN :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:

Im not the leader there but it is like my clan coz l have been in it since it was new. + they have asked me to become captain but l dont want to have higher rank than a member coz l got lost club to take care of :D
Back to top Go down
N!eNoR

N!eNoR

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
Lost*EDi wrote:

Im not the leader there but it is like my clan coz l have been in it since it was new. + they have asked me to become captain but l dont want to have higher rank than a member coz l got lost club to take care of :D

yes she is here with us from beginnin and she is helpin us more than a member :))
but as she said when she created the lost club she wants to take her time with her club and she is really good at her job huh???
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:33 am

hehe thanks :P

btw nienor is the leader of the clan, isnt she nice? :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 am

But whats the point? almost all same players are in lost and xen?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:55 am

Well about the members its not the same, xen clan got some members right now who isnt lost. And l dont think it will be the same coz the leaders are different persons.
I dont know if nienor have thought about it, she mayeb could tell u more about it.
But what l think is that l have been looking after a clan which is friendly and where l got my friends, and thats what xen has given me.
Back to top Go down
N!eNoR

N!eNoR

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:51 am

not all of xen members are in lost Edi and sara was in xen when she decided to create lost club and she invited us too and we said why not.. I have some works to do this is why I came now but I dont think that xen and lost are similar thing.. lost is her club and she is very succesfull bout it we wanted to support her like she wanted to do same thing to us 8) this is what we called friendship besides playin good in our clubs or clans
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:41 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
l got lost club to take care of :D

i can help there (mainly site stuf). go on and be a Captain.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:04 pm

nah its ok l like take caring of it, but thanks anyways :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Yeh its good, I was talking with the other leader Kazuya quite a bit... and yeh they are in Lost but everyone is in Lost :P They still want that clan and the reason for this post is to make it grow :)
There is also a big skill difference in Lost because there is soo many players :P So Xen will be a more consistant ability level and will hopefully get chance to become a big clan :) Gl Xen :) And Long live Lost! :D
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Buuut, Like HM Used To Be Clan And Lost Was The Club, Can't XeN Be Clan And Lost The Club??
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 am

well yeh but u have to ask the leader of xen if he takes u in :D
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 am

What You Mean Take Me In? I Applied But You're Leader Of Lost*Club If You Want It To Happen Then You Ask Him :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:28 pm

well u said it, lm leader of lost club, not xen clan... so if he wants to recruit u then he can :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 am

You must show him your good first. He hasn't really met you remember :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:04 am

Shell wrote:
You must show him your good first. He hasn't really met you remember :P

dnt be shy
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 pm

i aint shy i jus cba with another clan/club atm.. im in lost.. i am committed to it..

Only Lost*Club
Lost Lost...
I only want the best..
just the best yh

all otha ppl stop to join
stop 2 join nw
we jus own the most
better than the rest

when they lose
we just own.. own.
whats. go - ing in the scrim?
we are owning is that jus awesome

keep - ing cool, we are jus the bomb
we go thru hard timez but its still.

Just lost.. just lost
its gna b ok just own.. just own.
just lost.. just lost
just own.. just own.. just own.. j-j-j-ust own.

wish we could take a break.
but no no.
wish we could get to some sorta peace.
sum sorta peace nw.

control ur guns ryt nw
jus dnt aim for no1z head
and were all gna celebrate 2night.
oh oh.

whats. go-ing on in this scrim?
i like the score but i cnt see
straight nymore..

keep-ing cool..
jus keep the score.
as long as we win its alright its alright.

Just lost.. just lost
just lost.. just lost
just own.. just own.. just own.. j-j-j-ust own.

end.. for the moment..

Fahadz Companies cannot be held responsible for any butt kicking that may be cause after reading this. People old of age or have some crappy ass eye syndrome do not read as u cannot play quake and will experience sickness and/or loss of talent.. if u have any.
Results may vary.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:34 am

haha yeh true lost 4ever :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:19 am

Me too :D and btw fahad i like the copyright at the bottom xD good job :P
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:44 pm

Hehe Lool :)

Fahad Is Not Responsible For The Following Message. Ok He Is - Wife and Shell Suck. NOT! I Am Only Jking I Love Lost*Club :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:17 am

omg l cant read this, can make the letters bigger please? :D
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 am

:D

Put some soap into yer eyes. :drunken:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XeN Clan Recruiting!   XeN Clan Recruiting! Empty

Back to top Go down

XeN Clan Recruiting!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next