Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Shell
Lost*Wife
DC
Lost*lov3r/
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost*lov3r/

Lost*lov3r/

uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:00 pm

this club sucks when i come to there server to spoke with uP members about my kick from uP club Fr@mmez kick me out from server coz i say that he can't do anything in this club & he call himself leader lol it's so sucked ......
uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick10
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Yea the leader is a bit hyped up in these fricking game iznt it... So just get over it ;) The club wont stay long I see O_O
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:49 pm

lol, l have seen the rules in up club too and it says u have to do 6fpm to get in. But the question is can the "leader" do it himself?
Back to top Go down
Lost*lov3r/

Lost*lov3r/

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
lol, l have seen the rules in up club too and it says u have to do 6fpm to get in. But the question is can the "leader" do it himself?
sure i can say to him 6 times Fuc* **u in one min. HaHaHa also when i do that thx good he will have a reason 2 kick me from server lolz xD
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Haha yeh :P
I remember some months back when he first asked me to join and was talking that all players can do 7 fpm :P and i was thinking back then.. cos i'd seen him playing around with like 3-4 fpm :P so i was like wanting to say, right you want me to join this club of a guy who is lieing abt his score ? :P I said no thx faster than you can say "FUCK YOU FRAMMEZ" :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Lost*lov3r/ wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
sure i can say to him 6 times Fuc* **u in one min. HaHaHa also when i do that thx good he will have a reason 2 kick me from server lolz xD

Hahahaha nice 1 :D
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 am

it so n00b it allways need to be one of the best to be leader not the bads
like wife and shell and those that use keel rape people like noting
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:24 am

He might be a leader of that club but he doesnt do anything there! Only what he do is sit as spectatore in scrim when hes best players play and then say in console "Ok boys, lets own them we have next scrim against love to win" lol
I told him he might be a leader of club but he is nothing just the person who made that club nothing else!!
Like wife made lost club then we have shell too. Wife and Shell are both very good players they scrim with us alot and they are very good leaders!! Not like frammez say in console "Ok boys, lets own them we have next scrim against love to win"
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:17 am

he`s n00b and he think he can own people that beta then him he just ask people to join cuz there are beta then him He`s n00b
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 am

true and l think he doesnt play coz he wants the other members in up club to scrim, just to create a bigger chance to win
Back to top Go down
Lost*lov3r/

Lost*lov3r/

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 am

i think that if we play vs him & 1 of uP member we will have 25-5 for us (5 frags from other up memb) lol
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:02 pm

we could try and see :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
true and l think he doesnt play coz he wants the other members in up club to scrim, just to create a bigger chance to win

Which is just lame.. cos its like why watch when he could play.. His mind is all on his ego :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:07 am

well he is smart a bit lol.

l mean look, he sux but wants his club to win, so what does he do? He spect! :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 am

ahahahah :D i laughed much :P Yeh i guess that is kinda smart :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 am

yeh gg frammez :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:50 pm

You think we got competition as leaders beidah :P ? xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:36 pm

tbh l dont give a shit lol, sometimes l dont feel like lm being a leader coz lm having fun while lm trying to keep things cool in the club :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:40 am

And thats how it should be.. FUN :) Serious is shit.. like well you know the names xD
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 am

inspired by flo rida right round

up club stinks so bad so bad
they gna go dwn
they gna go dwn dwn

they gna go dwn
they gna go dwn dwn

he recruited all our members and tried to make em all
quit lost then things got outta control
but it didnt work so he got kicked
and wife and shell were really ticked

our club is still da 1 in power
all frammez can do is cower
when he sees us cos he cant face it
cos well pop him like a nasty zit.

they gna go dwn
they gna go dwn dwn

he jus cant face it now
when our turn comes around
hes going down down

him and his nasty up club
its going down down

he jus cant face it now
when our turn comes around
hes going down down

they gna go dwn
they gna go dwn dwn

they gna go dwn
they gna go dwn dwn

the end, it was kinda hard cos the words were fast but hope u lyk it
:)
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Nice1 ;)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Thank You Thank You :) I Have Also Posted Another One In News On XeN Announcement xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:57 pm

yeah l saw it, good job:D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 am

Hes trying to spread his name around a bit :P In search of a record deal ? :o
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Man.. I Was Trying To Surprise You! Loolzz Nah.. I'm 2 Young atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!   uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

uP club sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next