Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time

Go down 
+4
ParaPeet
Shell
!nk
lost*mart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lost*mart

lost*mart

Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time Empty
PostSubject: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:08 pm

I am not recently at all happy with my behaviour, so I would really like to warn myself. I have really been acting like an idiot and I think we have to find a solution for that stupidity. I've been a real wanker and have been real lame and arrogant to ppl. I know this is stupid, but its just the way it is. I have been stealing a lot of tags which I will never do again. Also im sorry for calling Parapeet a penis, he isnt 1, he just has 1 big 1. I think I deserve a new chance, because I have all changed now.

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
!nk

!nk

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:00 am

hmm ?

gL :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:22 am

Lost*Mart wrote:
I am not recently at all happy with my behaviour, so I would really like to warn myself. I have really been acting like an idiot and I think we have to find a solution for that stupidity. I've been a real wanker and have been real lame and arrogant to ppl. I know this is stupid, but its just the way it is. I have been stealing a lot of tags which I will never do again. Also im sorry for calling Parapeet a penis, he isnt 1, he just has 1 big 1. I think I deserve a new chance, because I have all changed now.

I'm sorry.

Haha :D I'm not sure if your serious or not, but now me and you have fixed stuff i know your cool and blabla so no worries. But seriously man, 3 warnings we should really think abt kicking you :o Nah just kidding but good to see you in a good way :P
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:44 am

It's true. :(
He did call me a penis and told me I should go wash myself because he could smell it :(.
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:10 am

Take some time off and meditate :P
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:16 am

well para i always smell u around the corners of dm7 :p

lol jk :)

gl mart nice postin it urself man
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm

lmao!
So that is how you are always so fast around corners.
And here I was thinking it was sound.
HAX!
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:33 pm

haha, nice MarT! XDD I'm clad, cuz there was something strange with you :D
Btw para... what penis? :O XD

kiddin
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:27 pm

kick, kick, kick, kick! :D

PS.
Ex!le wrote:
Take some time off and meditate :P
hahaha :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time   Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost|Mart Warning 3-rd time
Page 1 of 1