Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ink Warning 2

Go down 
+3
w00t
!nk
Shell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shell
Admin

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:16 am

Ink 2nd Warning

Do we give someone a 2nd warning? Well I want your responses to see what you think we should do.
He's been rude to other players and myself. Calling Mart "Noob" in scrim and when i told him not to do it again, he later did it for a second time.
Then he writes abuse to Mart after the scrim, without noticing that Mart had left but the principle behind it is bad.
I told him he is in the wrong and should not be complaining about another members performance. He didnt like Mart going "!!!!" or something so in his insults well, the thing is, even if it doesnt tell you much its better than spamming some false information or words that are more distracting. So i have nothing against that typing.
Secondly when im telling you were should not do this again, you are writing " Fuck This Shell" well thats just rude, i didnt act bad to you or anything i only asked you nicely to not do something.

Lets see what others think.
Back to top Go down
!nk

!nk

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:28 am

Sory Mart and sory shell...

thats all i can write now
Back to top Go down
w00t

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:04 am

leave t3h pr0z0r alone shell this is bull shit LOLOLOLOL

and yes this is sarcasm ;)

well im not sure on the warning policy your t3h leader shell you should decide
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:17 am

well it sounds like he was just acting stupid for a while so he deserves a chance. seems like a nice guy whenever i talk to him :)
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 am

Damn, I have the club record at Warnings-3. Thats lame! Ink already has 2, he is catching up.....
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Lost*Mart wrote:
Damn, I have the club record at Warnings-3. Thats lame! Ink already has 2, he is catching up.....

Haha yeh but you cheated by warning yourself.. :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:58 am

Lost*Mart wrote:
Haha lol XD
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 am

And I think Ink deserves 2nd chance. Abt 2-3 weeks ago I was very angry and I told very bad things to our co-leader( in qD) And ink was maybe too very angry.. :S
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 am

Ok, im gettin mad about it. You havent changed in a bit. You still abuse and call me and others noob during the scrim. Also you tell me to call 1 more member to scrim and when I call him, you call him badly and tell him to FUCK OFF? Dude, this is getting annoying. Atleast remove his god damn Ref.
Back to top Go down
!nk

!nk

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:56 am

haha lol ? are u mad ? i dont told to anyone fuck off...its first...

second lex come on server yea i told him too to come for scrim...but...he come and write non stop dm7 dm7 dm7...when opponents wanna dm5 and its they turn to choose the map...and lex told that he dont come for scrim and he run...so where is my fault ? aaa i dont talk u that we restart map 5 times...one cuz they wanna stop, second cuz MART wanna res, third cuz mart left when was 5-2 for them, 3 cuz lex wanna join to us, 4 cuz lex left...wtf ?

and u mart told on forum that is my fault ?! think sometimes...and why i cant told u something about u...

but if shell or para think that is my fault...ok could be kicked from lost...u choose

edit:
and i dont told u fuck off....but for kebab cuz he spam
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 am

!nk wrote:
haha lol ? are u mad ? i dont told to anyone fuck off...its first...

second lex come on server yea i told him too to come for scrim...but...he come and write non stop dm7 dm7 dm7...when opponents wanna dm5 and its they turn to choose the map...and lex told that he dont come for scrim and he run...so where is my fault ? aaa i dont talk u that we restart map 5 times...one cuz they wanna stop, second cuz MART wanna res, third cuz mart left when was 5-2 for them, 3 cuz lex wanna join to us, 4 cuz lex left...wtf ?

and u mart told on forum that is my fault ?! think sometimes...and why i cant told u something about u...

but if shell or para think that is my fault...ok could be kicked from lost...u choose

edit:
and i dont told u fuck off....but for kebab cuz he spam
Sorry, but im losing it. I was even never in that scrim (For the restart I was for 1 round but then 1 their guy went to spec and so did I go to spec also). I dont say you shud be kicked or anything else. I just say that you ref shud be removed.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Well hes kicked so l will now lock this topic.

PS. Sorry for not giving answer earlier, l was on vacation

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ink Warning 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Warning 2   Ink Warning 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ink Warning 2
Page 1 of 1