Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.

Go down 
+7
Lost*EDi
w00t
FaHaD
Rite
Shell
Obl!v!on
ParaPeet
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. Empty
PostSubject: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:50 am

So I figured I would start another flaming topic. I have seen many bad things, ragequits, rage kick and rage kickbans. Also rcon melting and people opening up the console when they don't like where they spawn so they get to respawn. But this was the first time somebody actually start to spam me with /tell during a scrim because she was just wayyyyy to slow and just couldn't shoot me. And it's also quite funny that after that she denies it like she never heard of screenshots before. rofl.
We are talking ofcourse about some girl called "assley, ashpee or asspee or something like that" aka oNe A$HL33T and she has sand in her vagina. I also really wonder who come up with the "L33T" part because as you can see in the ss's this is definely noob.

oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. Asspee10
oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. Asspee12
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:57 am

Yeah well...

It has been for 2 days now that she spams me with "join oNe" although I'm in Xen and that I have no reason to quit Xen for oNe, + she insulted Xen Clan...

Well... Never seen such noobs + bodycampers... and she pretends to say that bodycamping is the pro way haha... I never bodycamped and I always won =D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:06 am

Don't forget yesterdays ragequit during the scrim :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 am

Sounds itchy should see a doctor :O
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Bye oNe.
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:53 pm

oNe sux...

GO LOST!!!!

oh yh... oh yh... lost rockz!!!

Can you help me find the rockz?
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 pm

wow is that actually /tell???
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 pm

yeah =D it works like that : /tell [clientnum] [say] =D

/tell 1 hi para =D
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 am

Obl!v!on wrote:
yeah =D it works like that : /tell [clientnum] [say] =D

/tell 1 hi para =D

no i get that

just lol @ it :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:23 am

lool u didnt know? :D
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:02 am

right lollllz
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 am

lol @ u woot
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:25 am

lol at somethin else :) w00t xD
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 am

lol i know what tell is i was asking if she was taling to para through /tell ya nab1337s xDDDD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Well w00t.

You can private message someone when you type /tell [id/playername] [msg] in the console. And then nobody else can see it. I thought everybody knew this...
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:23 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
Well w00t.

You can private message someone when you type /tell [id/playername] [msg] in the console. And then nobody else can see it. I thought everybody knew this...

fu all what do you think im a 1st time player xDDD i knew tell be4 i even knew whats q3 :PPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 pm

lmao :D
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:56 am

ParaPeet wrote:
im gay :D

:P
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Im not surprised ;O
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 pm

w00t, ur deceiving, really.

ROFL :] joking :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 am

Maybe he doesn't realise I can just edit his post. :P
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Maybe he doesn't realise I can just edit his post. :P

LIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:10 am

And i can edit your edited post :O
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:13 am

lies too :(
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 am

ParaPeet wrote:
lies too :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.   oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina. Empty

Back to top Go down

oNe A$HL33T is a HUGE noob with sand in her vagina.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next