Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

b1nary wants to join =]

Go down 
+4
ParaPeet
Ex!le
Shell
b1nary
8 posters
AuthorMessage
b1nary

b1nary

b1nary wants to join =] Empty
PostSubject: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:24 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?: I do
2. Quake Name: b1nary (^1b^71^5n^1ary - b1nary)
3. Location: Ask me in xFire =]
4. Age: 18
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No
6. If so, how many times?: -
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: None
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: About a week
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: Nice club =]
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: xFire - 4ve4
11. Screen shots: http://www.xfire.com/profile/4ve4
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:52 am

Heya Binary :) Before we make you Found and stuff which is like T, please pay some visits to our server just shows you your interested in the club and stuff and yeh just stick around when you see some guys playing :) Then if you keep that up then Lost should be your tag in no time :)
Back to top Go down
b1nary

b1nary

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:06 am

I will stick around in your server =] but how will you keep track of me, of my playing?
I mean I play with >Lost* guys on other servers but how will you guys know I want to join so you look after how I play to see if I fit in this club?
=] b1nary
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 am

well anyone can become found as long as they are active on server but i think to become lost you gotta show some ss :)
and as for keeping track well all the lost members go on lost server now and then so if we see you on the server we'll know that your active and interested in joining

gl :)

p.s. this decision isnt mine but i was bored so i posted anywayz
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Well anybody can join the club. The most important rule is just... be nice to other members and other players. :)
I do have a question for you. I am not implying anything but... If you have only played quake for about a week. Then how the do you get those scores and how do you know halfbeat? It is a bit strange. :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 am

well if i don't see you there what i meant is get other guys to let me know ur there etc :)
and well pete maybe he is back to quake for a week... but half beat dont exist still so meh :P
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:05 am

1 week? im certain i seen you on rp about 2-3 weeks ago :P
Back to top Go down
b1nary

b1nary

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 am

Answers =]
I knew questions will come.
I used to play 5 years ago and then I stopped for good and a week and a half ago I started playing again =]
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Okay thats cool :)
Sorry for asking these questions. It was just that I saw you play on wunderbar a few days ago, and you didn't play like someone who just got quake a week ago. :P
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:26 am

u know i knew her earlier and i tried to make her remember many times... but she blocked me from her frnd list...
yes victoria???
am i right??
Back to top Go down
b1nary

b1nary

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:50 am

No I am Elizabeth and I use my friend's xfire so i block you cause I don't know who you are, never played with you...
My friend is 4VE4 and she doesn't play anymore and it's been a long time since she quit and now that I came back i didn't create a new xfire I just use hers.
I can create my own if it's that important though, it'll be b1nary or lizzy whatever is not in use, just tell me if you want me to have my own...

Last edited by b1nary on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:38 am

ohh i m sorry i thought u r victoria.. she too used this name....
Back to top Go down
b1nary

b1nary

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:44 am

4ve4 is hers yes, I only use it cause she doesn't but I can create my own.
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 am

So elizabeth

how are u?

i am Remy/Baron/Goku

Just wanna say let them talk

they are ..... ;)

when i get back we gonna own them in some lost practices :)

omg i am doing it again

Bla bla bla bla :D

gl hf and stay good
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:11 pm

where can i meet her then??

u dont know how to make ur own or not making coz of time waste??

b1nary wants to join =] Dark_k11
Back to top Go down
b1nary

b1nary

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:11 am

I know how to make my own just this one is already made =P
Back to top Go down
darkknight

darkknight

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:50 am

ok anyway i m sorry for all that....
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:53 pm

GL xd and HF :p
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

hey! another girl in the club? :P

Anywayz as parapeet said. stay active in the server to let us get to know u a little better as ur new.

Good luck & have fun :D
Back to top Go down
b1nary

b1nary

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:43 am

Guys for the time being I am not playing Quake, my video card died and I am broke so give me about 2 months to get the video card I need and then I'll be as active as possible =]
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 am

no problem, see ya later then
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:27 am

oki we will leave ur topic open so just add to it when ur back :)
Back to top Go down
b1nary

b1nary

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Thank you very much.
I will come back as soon as possible =]
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Post again when ur back.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: b1nary wants to join =]   b1nary wants to join =] Empty

Back to top Go down

b1nary wants to join =]
Page 1 of 1