Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to join you :D

Go down 
+8
snowjiggles
Un!ty
Dr@Gon!Z
uzy_gangster
ParaPeet
Lost*EDi
Rite
-=Nico=-
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
-=Nico=-

I want to join you :D Empty
PostSubject: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:28 pm

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Of course

2. Quake Name: -=Nico=-. 5 months ago I was called GameOver, but there came somebody with an extremely long GameOver name, and the people were very angry, so I changed my name to -=Nico=-.

3. Location: I am coming from Austria, so i speak german, but i can also speak english (not so well, but I think/hope you understand my words :D )

4. Age: 15, at the 4. of okctober i will become 16 :)

5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: Not even in a dream

6. If so, how many times?: /

7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in:A few months ago i was in a Clan named AW.

8. How long have you been playing quake 3: About 1 year.

9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I see you often in Areas and you are good players. I think you have a pleasant atmosphere in your Club :)

10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: nicolas4101994@gmx.at , my x-fire Name: gameover15410

11. Screen shots:
I can show you only one Screen shot, because i didn`t knew, that i need some screenshots for the application.
I want to join you :D FAk0hbt9Dc
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Fuck you're dumb. This is like totally the wrong section.

Dragoniz, I hereby apologize for calling you an idiot. I've found a new target.
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Oh shit :/ was a mistake :/
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:21 pm

ddd

Last edited by Lost*EDi on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I was looking at ss like 10 mins and then read rites comment... and well, GL? xd
good luck in catching urself?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm

lol. Moved to the correct section.
Good luck. in joining :)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 am

Hello Nico, I'm uzy I believe we met in the server :D
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
Hello Nico, I'm uzy I believe we met in the server :D
Good luck!

Yes, right :)

uzy_gangster wrote:
Good luck!
thx

So, i will make some Screenshots, then you will learn to know me better. :)
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 pm

told ya ritey, xD

and erm.. GL i guess? xD
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:46 pm

im gonna go ahead and wish you GL! oh and you might want to consider downloading noghost.
IT WILL HELP PLENTY
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Un!ty wrote:
im gonna go ahead and wish you GL! oh and you might want to consider downloading noghost.
IT WILL HELP PLENTY

he has the demo, noghost isnt compatible with it, trust me, i tried last yr

nico, add me on xfire and i can get you full version, xfire = snowjiggles
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Suspected cheaters!
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Rite wrote:
Suspected cheaters!

?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Hey :D Well we dont really know u so please stay active in the server and forum to get to know u a lil bit better. Don't listen to Rite, hes just being the person he allways is and i hope we get to play with u soon :D

And yeh, more ss would be great and getting full instead of demo, thanks!

Good luck & have fun!
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:51 pm

demos alright, especially for practicing, but aside from that, full version all the way
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:06 pm

and also if you go to the n2p forum and look at some of the topics or post something they will give you a link to download the full version for free. n2ps.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Quote :
i added u
Lost*Wife wrote:
Hey :D Well we dont really know u so please stay active in the server and forum to get to know u a lil bit better. Don't listen to Rite, hes just being the person he allways is and i hope we get to play with u soon :D

Good luck & have fun!

I dont take Rite seriously :)

I am mostly on the wunderbar server, eu-fastrail server or on the lost club, for the case that somebody wants to play ;)
Lost*Wife wrote:

Good luck & have fun!
thanks
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:37 pm

2k10 dallas, dr razer, and hs uk are about the only places i play, sometimes scrim servers when im actually lucky enough to get a scrim

oh, unity, did they finally fix n2p server?
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:55 pm

I want to join you :D 2FYAHNx1Lw
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:05 pm

oh come on now if you add nodata you HAVE to add me! unwlingsuicide

that actually took a while to do....lol
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:19 pm

-=Nico=- wrote:
Quote :
i added u
Lost*Wife wrote:

Good luck & have fun!

I dont take Rite seriously :)

I am mostly on the wunderbar server, eu-fastrail server or on the lost club, for the case that somebody wants to play ;)
Lost*Wife wrote:

Good luck & have fun!
thanks

You should take me serious, because I seriously find it hilarious how you could fuck up that badly. And yes, you should get full, demo sucks.
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

yea believe me full will not only be THE FULL VERSION but you can download noghost.
noghost is needed in some servers if they are pure.
also it allows you to change the color of your team and enemies including changing their model.
its extremely helpful with bright colors.

trust me
and yea it is kinda funny that you failed that bad....lol no hard feelings tho

GL!
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Un!ty wrote:
oh come on now if you add nodata you HAVE to add me! unwlingsuicide

that actually took a while to do....lol

i thought i did...
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 pm

I want to join you :D BXxtkdIoUK

Could somebody help me, to get the full version?

Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:45 pm

go to n2ps.forumotion.com and ask they will be able to give you the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to join you :D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next