Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Console/Signature!

Go down 
+7
uzy_gangster
Wasted
snowjiggles
Callipp0
ParaPeet
Lost*Wife
Un!ty
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:33 pm

just wondering if anyone here could make me a kick ass console and signature?! if so thatd be AWESOME!
the name on both would be .Un!ty. thx guys!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:14 am

peet can, u can get his console instead, it has an almost naked lady on it
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:01 am

Yeh my console is pretty good.

Console/Signature! Myconsole1
Console/Signature! Myconsole2

But I am not that good/inspired to create images. I can just sometimes manipulate them to my liking if I have a good enough reason.
Console/Signature! Uzylego

Still lolling @ uzy. :D
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 pm

[img]Console/Signature! The-se10[/img]
maybe use this?
like if your erase who its by, make it transparent, and put my name at the bottom thatd be great!
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Console/Signature! Yasmine-Bleeth-Black-Bikini-1-1024x768
or this:) your choice!
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:26 pm

its me or she looks like having hair on the back and on the left arm ?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:43 am

Yeh I guess I could do that...
The first one would suck because it will be a lot smaller and I need to change the background colors to make it decent transparent which would fuck up the tiny little text, blablalbaloerihgoiehbodshf. Anyway the second one could work since I would like to hit it. It would be simular to mine. But let me sober up first, then I will have a look.
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 pm

ha nvm then i got titus makin one for me. thx tho! if he cant get it transparent can i send t you and you make it transparent?
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:45 pm

how do you make a console?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Yeh sure. I can't really remember how I did that though but then again I can't even remember what I did yesterday, but im sure I can figure it out. I think it was something in that config text file thingy in there.
Ehmm you make a console just like how you make a skin for a model really. You just make the pictures or edit the origional one in pak0.pk3. Then you have to edit the config file of it to make the console stop moving, which is actaully quite a bitch to figure out. I can't remember how I really did it because it all didn't really made much sence to me but I done it somehow anyway and I can just send you the file if you need it. Then you put it in a zip file with the same directory structure as in pak0.pk3. Then rename .zip to .pk3 and make sure it gets loaded after pak0.pk3. Q3 loads files on alphabetical order so any letter past p will do, mostly people rename it to z.....something like zzz-models, z-skies etc.
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 am

Haha peeeeter your a hero.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 am

i dont like ur pics, i think u can get a more good looking girl than this 1 lol. btw how old is she? she looks like 30 xD
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
peet can, u can get his console instead, it has an almost naked lady on it
one of the reasons we think bad about peet.
for rainy http://www.xfire.com/profile/wasted919/screenshots/q3/?view#95911205 yet they ask why Razz
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:01 am

That's one of the reasons i like wasted. I have spent hours in that room on xcm_jump. He made my pleasure so much easier.
❤ wasted ❤
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:23 am

Haha ❤ the person who made that rooms a genious <3

^^ also i agree with efiw shes not the best looking girl u could of found :o type in chipindayls in google images, probably somthing more apropriate for you. (and uzy)
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:45 pm

lol i know but i was so excited so i found those and just posted em. the first one i couldnt pull my eyes from her titz! lol hows this one?

Console/Signature! View
or this one
Console/Signature! 19412511W6[img][/img]Console/Signature! Sexy-hot-Keeley-Hazell-Wallpapers-|-Japanese-Sexy-hot-Girls-|-hotjpbangcom-Keeley-Hazell-I-like-keiths-pics-celebrity-kirank-photos-Hot-Girl-side-boob-cleavage-SEXY-TUMMY-Perfect-body-non-nude-girl-sexy-perfect-keeley-Luv-of-Women-new-Sexy-Pics-Exciting-Chrissy-Likes-pics-no-pants-bottomless-boobs-no-nude-DUPY-nip-Sexy-women_large
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:14 am

the one on the right would deffinatly get it. lol. shes my f1 bounce bounce bounce study
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:56 am

Yeh I would tap that too.
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:12 pm

lol ima post some pics i took of the camaro i detailed earlier later on when i have time and i might want a console made outa that too plz:)
Back to top Go down
Titus

Titus

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 am

hey, just come to xfire and i'll send you the console....
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:21 am

Wasted wrote:
the one on the right would deffinatly get it. lol. shes my f1 bounce bounce bounce study
*Boner*
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
Wasted wrote:
*Boner*

**BoneHER**
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm

oh and titus just post the link here cuz its not workin with me findin time to meet u on xfire...lol and guys can someone make me one transparent off of this? and have my name in it too! .Un!ty.
Console/Signature! 09251010
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 pm

and yea, thats right...i cleaned AND took this photo of the 2010 camaro! woo! haha and you guys can trim as much as needed
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm

aahhah xD i want a console! idk how to change it xD

if i did have one it would be one of erm... Dr@Gon!Z in front of a transparent picture of ... Console/Signature! Ssj_goten_screaming1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Console/Signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! Empty

Back to top Go down

Console/Signature!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next