Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Console/Signature!

Go down 
+7
uzy_gangster
Wasted
snowjiggles
Callipp0
ParaPeet
Lost*Wife
Un!ty
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Un!ty

Un!ty

Console/Signature! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:35 pm

dragoniz you should have your console say your name somewhere in this
Console/Signature! - Page 2 Bugs10
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 pm

i like the first blond girl u posted unity, but dont know if it turns good for console..

and guys, i think Unity joined lost just to use us..
we shouldnt maybe do much for him before he has showed us that he is really worth it.
...So tell me peet, what would u like Unity to do before giving him that console pic he so wants? (im guessing on showing boobs)
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:05 pm

lol im not using you guys at all believe me! if anything it would be awesome for you guys to teach me how to use make the consoles! and besides if im not scrimming im always wearing my Found tag! this club (so far as ive seen) is awesome! everyone that ive talked to sounds really cool to me and even ask Pyscho im loyal to what i say.
Also you can ask K!ll Ampt, Original Idea, or anyone in .n[2]p| i am extremely loyal
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:43 pm

dont panic. i think she was joking mate.

Mean efiw :(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 am

Wasted wrote:
dont panic. i think she was joking mate.

Mean efiw :(

haha:D well... u know me :P

And dont worry Unity lol, i was joking. we think ur cool too (or atleast i do) :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 am

Can you make that woman show her boobs?
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:42 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Can you make that woman show her boobs?
Sure, just click here:
BooB's
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm

lol ma bad...if you guys havnt noticed i take some things a little to seriously! haha
still learnin people but once i know everyone better ill start to somewhat pick up on the jokes! haha
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 pm

this one is SO much better. its no where near as scary, well its not scary at all, but look at the blanket and watch the chair its sooooo cool! actually if you look closely after the chair rocks you can see the carpet depressing from steps right in front of it
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:17 pm

also if someone could make me one of the consoles like any of em would work then that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Wasted wrote:
the one on the right would deffinatly get it. lol. shes my f1 bounce bounce bounce study

She might be your F1, but it's still my fuck.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:44 am

Un!ty wrote:
also if someone could make me one of the consoles like any of em would work then that would be great!
2 words:
Edit Button.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:45 am

Rite wrote:
Wasted wrote:
the one on the right would deffinatly get it. lol. shes my f1 bounce bounce bounce study

can we do a 3 sum??!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:51 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
Rite wrote:
Wasted wrote:

can we do a 3 sum??!! bounce bounce
or 4? :bouce:
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:43 pm

or 5
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm

im not goin to ask for a 6, i dont like sharing...

and unity, all that postin and u still dont know us? :(
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:38 pm

lol ull find i stay pretty active! lately i havnt been able to play much tho cuz of drivers training and school 'n all but on the forums im on every day! haha and im still learnin as i go itll just take me a lil while because im still learnin people at n2p! haha
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:08 am

i asked the girl and she said she only wants real men. so sorry uzy, dragoniz. just me this time. 🤡
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 am

Un!ty wrote:
lol ull find i stay pretty active! lately i havnt been able to play much tho cuz of drivers training and school 'n all but on the forums im on every day! haha and im still learnin as i go itll just take me a lil while because im still learnin people at n2p! haha

alright hope to see u playin soon :D

btw i didnt watch that video lol, it looks too scary xD
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm

ok, ill tell you what it is... i have watched it be4 uzy posted it and i think its a chair moving and then some person screams in front of the camera... its fake and i THINK it looks like that, this time im not gonna watch it xD
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:28 pm

lmao you guys wont watch it cuz your scared?! hahahahhaahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:05 am

i showed it my mum and it was the funniest freaking thing ive ever seen.. hahahaha :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:53 am

so IT IS a video about a person all of a sudden screamin? i knew it was something about that :P
Back to top Go down
Psycho!

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:35 am

hahaha its my face coming out laughing haha
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 am

Psycho! wrote:
hahaha its my face coming out laughing haha

are u hot? :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Console/Signature!   Console/Signature! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Console/Signature!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next