Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to join you :D

Go down 
+8
snowjiggles
Un!ty
Dr@Gon!Z
uzy_gangster
ParaPeet
Lost*EDi
Rite
-=Nico=-
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

I want to join you :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:56 pm

well here is a torrent if u want it but its version 1.32 so when u finish downloadin it just tell me then i can help u switch version. or u can ask n2p, totally up to u :D

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3871279/Quake_3_Arena_Full

And, i know this 1 works coz thats the 1 i have. Good luck :D

PS. keep postin ss, it looks good :D
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 pm

mines 1.16, i use it, smokey uses it, hell, smokey gave me mine, you need teamviewer tho so i can delete a couple files, but idc what you do, not my worry
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:45 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
well here is a torrent if u want it but its version 1.32 so when u finish downloadin it just tell me then i can help u switch version. or u can ask n2p, totally up to u :D

hmm this download doesn't works really!!? On the page it says that the download has about 420 MB, but when i download it, it has only 29 KB!? And i download only one file!!? Are u sure that the download isnt a dead donwload?

I will ask in the n2p forum...
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am

yeh dont ask efiw.. shes a women :o.. but makes good juices :o
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 am

So it runs...but it s a bit strange....i cant join any servers!?? there are many diffrent maps, but i m not allowed to play them (i can join only one map )

And if i want to join for example the lost club or wunderbar server, it doesen't works, there stands something like "server protocoll is 44" or somithing else. And the counter counts everytime up to 8-9 and then i stop it...

Dose somebody know why it doesent works correctly?
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:55 am

if you have demo, you can just go to the map: Q3 Dm7 ... i always change the map back to q3 dm 7 for the demo people, so dont worry mate ;)
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Now everything runs.

@wife: Again many thanks. It's great :D
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 am

I want to join you :D - Page 2 U19RFvJFBQ
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:35 am

-=Nico=- wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:

hmm this download doesn't works really!!? On the page it says that the download has about 420 MB, but when i download it, it has only 29 KB!? And i download only one file!!? Are u sure that the download isnt a dead donwload?

I will ask in the n2p forum...

Ok, I helpt him now but at first, i didnt even know that this guy didnt even know how to download torrent lol. he tried to download without a torrent program?? xD

-=Nico=- wrote:
So it runs...but it s a bit strange....i cant join any servers!?? there are many diffrent maps, but i m not allowed to play them (i can join only one map )

And if i want to join for example the lost club or wunderbar server, it doesen't works, there stands something like "server protocoll is 44" or somithing else. And the counter counts everytime up to 8-9 and then i stop it...

Dose somebody know why it doesent works correctly?

Here is another thing he didnt know... Well i did say that quake full on the link was version 1.32 and had to be changed to 1.16 right?

And its ok nico, im just happy we solved ur problem :D

PS! I love juice <3 :D

Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:43 am

By the way... You can now be Found (Trial) to see how good u are and to be able to scrim with us. So put the found tag on, join our scrims and post ur ss here.

Here is your tag: >Found*Nico/<- (the arrow)

Remember that u can use which color u ever want and to allways have the tag on during scrims and practice.

Have fun :D
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:35 pm

@wife: thx...yeah, i will change the name soon.

Here is a screenshot (i played on a other computer so i have there no full version :/ )

I want to join you :D - Page 2 Quaketest

how should i know when u make srim?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:49 pm

I will add u to the lost xfire list and u will there be able to see the other lost members. Some people might ask you to scrim or u can get a scrim and ask people to scrim with u. Keep posting ss and staying active, have fun :D
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Wasted wrote:

lmfao xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 am

NO DATA wrote:
Wasted wrote:

lmfao xD
i wonder what T@D sees in you, makin fun of me xD

And Nico remember to post ss of scrims with lost club and not of public games please.
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
NO DATA wrote:
Wasted wrote:

lmfao xD

And Nico remember to post ss of scrims with lost club and not of public games please.

I Will do
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:17 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
NO DATA wrote:
Wasted wrote:

lmfao xD

honestly, idk, i guarantee i annoy the living shit out of him lol
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Hey... erm... what should i say??

oh yh... nico you dont need the @bla bla thing, you can just click on the "quote" button xD
and also, usually i talk alot so erm... what else?

ok, n1 wife, ill say the same:

I love juice <3 xD :D
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Wife, let's exchange some love juice.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Rite wrote:
Wife, let's exchange some love juice.

why your mum doesnt give u enough? :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:44 pm

NO DATA wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
NO DATA wrote:
Wasted wrote:

lmfao xD

Well i was just jokin coz u are a nice guy so yeh T@d might be right :P
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
NO DATA wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
NO DATA wrote:
Wasted wrote:

lmfao xD

Well i was just jokin coz u are a nice guy so yeh T@d might be right :P

lol idk ask him
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 am

haha no its ok :D
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 am

1. Scrim: nQe vs AUT (= my clan):

I want to join you :D - Page 2 K4mAMdtPHT

2. Scrim: nQe vs Lost:

I want to join you :D - Page 2 Q9eGncjFNq
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:38 pm

NO DATA wrote:
demos alright, especially for practicing, but aside from that, full version all the way
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:56 pm

So you have been active in games and on the server so I will now make you a full member. Just change your Found to Lost in your tag and you are good to go.

Welcome and have fun. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join you :D   I want to join you :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to join you :D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next