Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.

Go down 
+4
ParaPeet
Wasted
Rite
uzy_gangster
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. Empty
PostSubject: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Okay well first of all i used to respect this guy as i always thought he was a good guy and after all we played on ps3 the other day and had great fun but after the behaviour he showed today i dont even want to know the guy.
Okay well heres the story, we were playing vs its and we were getting raped, the end score turned out to be 25-1 to its. I had ref on so i could see what the players in game were writing:
Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. Edi1
In case you dont know what tw means it means team work.
Then when i asked him to stop being so harsh i get this
Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. Edi2
which okay maybe i shouldnt have bothered him while he was playing but he gets worse.
Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. Edi3
Just in case you might not be able to read that it says 'Your mom hax now stfu'.
Now i know slip and i know him to be mature and sensible but this was just un-called for:
Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. Edi6
He says: 'Slip if you would just stfu everyone would be happy'
and last but not least:
Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. Edi7

So yeah i do think everyone who he insulted and the whole lost team for giving lost a bad name deserves an appology and he really needs to change himself to the way he talks to lost members

[19:34] <nQe|EDi'.: nab
[19:34] <nQe|EDi'.: go put chat
[19:34] UzY-gAnGsTeR: as soon as i finish your topic
[19:34] <nQe|EDi'.: k

Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Wow uzy, you're such a kid. I behave way worse but the only person that has ever dared to create a topic about me was paddy and nobody cares.

Give me one good reason why people would care about this one? Seriously lmfao.

And tbh, I'm sure most of us are like that.
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 pm

umm yeh i gotta agree with Sir rite.. sure its not the nicest thing but your kinda making summat out of nothing.. -1 edi.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 pm

I am more wondering why you put this in the members lost and warned section. Edi isn't even a member of lost... lol
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 pm

1. HAHAHAHHA
2. so slips allowed to be dis res pec ti ful (hard word lmofao )
3. Why u started to take ss so late? It wasnt coz we were losing idiot
4. I told you alredy while playing PS3 that ur pussy and ur noob, (yes i said u noob on mic and u just laughed, like it was a joke) if u play with snipers, then fucking play with snipers
5. Since when Im member again?: Members Kicked And Warned List
6. Blaaa I had manyynmany more but forgort
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 pm

7. CfuckingMON this is a G-A-M-EEeeeEEeeeE33e3eE, call police maybe?
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 pm

calm down dear..
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 pm

But I am calm honey ;o<3
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
damn i thought you were a member of lost because of your colour but you still shouldnt have acted the way you did in the server

oh and ritey nub you do it in a nice way Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
4. I told you alredy while playing PS3 that ur pussy and ur noob, (yes i said u noob on mic and u just laughed, like it was a joke) if u play with snipers, then fucking play with snipers
wtf are you on about lol i beat you
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 pm

cos some jerk took my sexy cyan ;( fu him
[21:43] UzY-gAnGsTeR: and you should just ignore him
[21:43] UzY-gAnGsTeR: thats what i would do
ORLY?
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
Lost*EDi wrote:
wtf are you on about lol i beat you
in a pussy way but okay, you beated me.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

BTW, who added quick reply in here <3 him/her
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 pm

I wish I removed your cyan :(
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 pm

never lolled so hard at the most pointless bs on a forum everrrr. stfu kids and go to bed. seems its way past your bed times..
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:18 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
I wish I removed your cyan :(

I so hate you ;(((<///3
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
2. so slips allowed to be dis res pec ti ful (hard word lmofao )

disrespectful*
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 pm

is it rly tuful, not tiful? :O
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 am

it is tful. not tuful or tiful. Tard.
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:16 am

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 am

that what i ment XD
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:09 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
Lost*EDi wrote:
damn i thought you were a member of lost because of your colour but you still shouldnt have acted the way you did in the server

Also What the fucking shit are you bringin here, we were just talkin abt me not being lost with u and slip on server b4 that game
yes throw all shit on me fag
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 am

edi stfu now.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Wasted wrote:
never lolled so hard at the most pointless bs on a forum everrrr. stfu kids and go to bed. seems its way past your bed times..

Agreed. And edi seriously, hes trying to make u stop swearing at him and show atleast some respect but u just keep swearing at him and trying to be Rite nr 2. But yeh you are still failing
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Exactly, even though nobody can be like me. Your trolling skill is 0. Mine is OVAH 9000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. Empty

Back to top Go down

Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next