Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.

Go down 
+4
ParaPeet
Wasted
Rite
uzy_gangster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost*EDi

Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
Wasted wrote:
never lolled so hard at the most pointless bs on a forum everrrr. stfu kids and go to bed. seems its way past your bed times..

Agreed. And edi seriously, hes trying to make u stop swearing at him and show atleast some respect but u just keep swearing at him and trying to be Rite nr 2. But yeh you are still failing

I lold xD hes trying me to stop swearing at him? I didnt even do that before he throwed some shit on me..
And yet I'd rather tried to be that q. guy from its forums than rite :P
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 am

Lost*EDi wrote:
I lold xD hes trying me to stop swearing at him? I didnt even do that before he throwed some shit on me..
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 am

Lost*EDi wrote:
and whats that?
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am

Lost*EDi wrote:
And yet I'd rather tried to be that q. guy from its forums than rite :P

why that bellend?
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 pm

kids....what you gonna do huh
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 pm

wow guys seriously all this is now is a hate topic.
wife, please lock before this gets any worse.
everyone seriously calm down.
if your gonna be disrespectful then leave and dont ever come back.
this forum is for people to meet others, play an ancient game, and have fun while we talk about everyday life!

just please, stop contaminating this forum with all the hate and leave if your gonna be that way.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Un!ty wrote:
wow guys seriously all this is now is a hate topic.
wife, please lock before this gets any worse.
everyone seriously calm down.
if your gonna be disrespectful then leave and dont ever come back.
this forum is for people to meet others, play an ancient game, and have fun while we talk about everyday life!

just please, stop contaminating this forum with all the hate and leave if your gonna be that way.

Topic Locked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.   Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edi's spectacular behaviour this evening.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2