Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook want to join please?

Go down 
+5
Dr@Gon!Z
Shell
Lost*Wife
snowjiggles
Facebook
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Facebook

Facebook want to join please? Empty
PostSubject: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi all, I just want to say i really really want to join the clup lost and hope me have good time here? also, i dont know if you know me wife but me very good player and i like you play the way
Application Form:
1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes
2. Quake Name: me names i use are : FaceBook
3. Location:Africa
4. Age:25
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?:no, me no like people who do cheat and hacking game
6. If so, how many times?:no, i already said no on top!
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: no clubs, me new to this game but very good
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 2 month/7 weeks
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: me see wife play and like she plays very good. I very hope i can become lost
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: me no have, just this account and me email which is lp_cheetah@hotmail.co.uk

I did not see the screenshot of game and very good question so me post instead, i hope you very like me :) also i got to say that very robots on your automaatic server was very good so he was going to win and i post before...

Facebook want to join please? Goodimageofme

Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:30 pm

at least this guy has full >.>

and wifeh, you got your wish :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

loool who wrote that? xD and i swear i might make him leader, his english is so cool :D

btw, how come hes from africa but the email is co.uk? :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:20 pm

what is with this...

First google applies, then youtube and now facebook :P

whos next?? are you reading me Yahoo?? :)
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
loool who wrote that? xD and i swear i might make him leader, his english is so cool :D

ffs >.> my english is good too >.> ass...(jk wifeh <3!)

Lost*Wife wrote:
btw, how come hes from africa but the email is co.uk? :P

my cousin lives in america with a co.uk email
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 am

ahahahah xD wifey, told ya :P
and yh GL you Face Book xD the ss looks cool and it migt be that someone else created his email for him...
Back to top Go down
Facebook

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 am

Thank you all very muche
and yes me email go to uk.co because me cousin createar for me the email and me thank alot for him
and wife. do you remember who me am? and can me leader be very really?!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 am

hahaha :D omg your awesome! even cooler than google xD and i will think about it :D

btw dragoniz, i didnt know u could speak that good english :P
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 am

huh? wat do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 am

i mean that u the 1 that posted this :D
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:50 pm

hmmm that HS gunskin reminds me of someone elses screenie...i think someone is messin with us...lol
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Facebook wrote:
Thank you all very muche
and yes me email go to uk.co because me cousin createar for me the email and me thank alot for him
in other words, DID YOU CATCH ON YET?! lol notice only 1 screenie?! pretty sure its someone already in lost!
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:53 pm

lol and last one, the english is def fake! no one really talks like that!

ima get smokey to check the ip for this guy and crosscheck for other members on the site!
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:22 am

Un!ty wrote:
hmmm that HS gunskin reminds me of someone elses screenie...i think someone is messin with us...lol

i want you to know, that all of H$ probably has that railskin, just like all of F20F had the F20F railskin and all LAR had the same LAR railskin

Un!ty wrote:
Facebook wrote:
Thank you all very muche
in other words, DID YOU CATCH ON YET?! lol notice only 1 screenie?! pretty sure its someone already in lost!

once again, i want you to know, i played from Jan of '09 - July of '09 and quit at that point out of boredom, and in Jan of '10 i came back to quake and i saw some tags i recognized from the yr before and i asked them 'do you remember who i am?' or 'do you remember me?' might be a similar situation

Un!ty wrote:
lol and last one, the english is def fake! no one really talks like that!

ima get smokey to check the ip for this guy and crosscheck for other members on the site!

once again, i want you to know, that i've seen a lot worse english, this guy might not be very fluent in english and therefore can't write in english all that well

am i saying you're wrong? no, but i am saying that you are making assumptions that have no evidence to what you're saying

plus too, i've seen some guys in quake named facebook, this being a legit application isn't outside the realms of possibility, someone might've read wife's post and found someone named facebook and said 'hey, facebook, join Lost' or said 'hey, join Lost and use facebook as a name'

Tool wrote:
GG
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:07 am

guys hahaha :D omg xD, the whole topic was a joke made of dragoniz coz i said where is facebook or something like that and u guys made it serious haha :D
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:23 am

ya caught me Wifey <3 xD loooool
how did u know though!?
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:41 am

gay.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
ya caught me Wifey <3 xD loooool
how did u know though!?

Im admin lol your ip helpt :P
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:20 pm

HA! IN YOUR FACE NODATA! NODATA DOES NOT KNOW ALL!

i win:)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Un!ty wrote:

why do u win? i was the 1 that found out first Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Un!ty wrote:

you don't win, and do you know why? cuz if you read what i said, nowhere in it does it say "you are wrong" all it does say that it's possible it was a real application

and btw, data still knows all, cuz once again, i never said one way or the other that this was a real application or not, i was just pointing out ways it could be real cuz i'm a troll and saw that you were saying it was fake

and btw, you're still wrong about the bad english thing, drag has moments where his english is that bad :P so in the end, i still win and i still know all

Tool wrote:
GG
NO DATA wrote:
BITCH
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:28 pm

looool ouch xD
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
looool ouch xD

you can't say i'm wrong :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 am

NO DATA wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
looool ouch xD

you can't say i'm wrong :P

oh really? :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 am

i didnt read it cos it was too much but just watch me say u are wrong right now :P

U ARE WRONG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook want to join please?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next