Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook want to join please?

Go down 
+5
Dr@Gon!Z
Shell
Lost*Wife
snowjiggles
Facebook
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Lost*Wife:
looool ouch xD

say that again! look what shell wrote xD
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Shell wrote:
i didnt read it cos it was too much but just watch me say u are wrong right now :P

U ARE WRONG!

fine, you can't say i'm wrong and tell the truth 09
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:47 am

truth is told already by wife xD
just give up data lool xD
lett the turtle win
cant you just let it go when ur beaten by an animal?! :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:39 am

i just did !
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm

btw wife, i was the one with the suspision! if it wasnt for me you wouldnt have had the clue to check! and data, you dont know all. if u knew all, you would have known right away and wouldnt have posted that shitlong reply!
so HA! data does not know all.
once again, i win
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am

you don't win, cuz you don't understand how i know all and how i actually win in the end, until you figure that out, you will always lose, sorry to sound like rush on that, but until you think like me, you will never win, cuz i will always find something to use against you to make you lose, i don't mind explaining how i win and how i know all, but you to have an open mind....which you don't, i can tell that from your posts that you have a one-way thought process, therefore, you will never win...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:52 am

do you guys actually not like each other jees? xD

whenever i get hear all i see is like massive essays written to one another :o

Which to be fair means that u both lose :)
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 am

WIFE WON IF YOU CHECK ! xD
stop acting so childish...:D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

Thanks guys, i will be here the whole week :D
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

Thanks guys, i will be here the whole week :D
see, im GUYS thats how special :D
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 pm

haha and nah me and data r taight we just pick at ea other.
and I ALWAYS WIN DATA! u dont know all. and plz, explain how you are so magically fantastically smartical to go and figure out how im one minded?!

and wife, you did figure it out, BUT without me you wouldnt have thought to check!
CONGRATZ! lol.

Un!ty knows all. xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:02 am

Un!ty wrote:
and I ALWAYS WIN DATA! u dont know all. and plz, explain how you are so magically fantastically smartical to go and figure out how im one minded?!

and wife, you did figure it out, BUT without me you wouldnt have thought to check!
CONGRATZ! lol.

Un!ty knows all. xD

Smart or not, i still win :D
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Un!ty wrote:

CONGRATZ! lol.

Un!ty knows all. xD

you have a one-way thought process because you think just because you were right that makes me wrong, but i wasn't saying you were wrong and this was real, i was pointing out ways it COULD be real, i've seen people tag as facebook, and i know people with that bad of english, and i've been where i've had to ask everyone "do you remember me?" so i knew that there was a possibility that this was real, i never said it was real or fake therefore i couldn't be wrong or right, THAT is how i know all and THAT is how i never lose my arguments, i never take a side

Tool wrote:
GG
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:25 am

dude give up already lol
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm

lol :P
+why is this not locked :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

I like to read mr im-smart and mr wanna-win argue :D
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Shell wrote:
dude give up already lol

he asked, and i answered, so what am i supposed to give up?

Lost*Wife wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

i'm gonna assume that i'm "mr im-smart" even tho you will never see that i typed that i'm smart unless you take my words out of context

plus, i'm just explaining things, he's turning it into an argument :P
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:36 am

Seems like Facebook made it to lost.
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:41 am

before he even apped, he's just THAT good
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

i'm gonna assume that i'm "mr im-smart" even tho you will never see that i typed that i'm smart unless you take my words out of context

plus, i'm just explaining things, he's turning it into an argument :P[/quote]

what are u, google? xD
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 am

Wow. isnt it time we went back to primary school?
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:24 pm

FAIL QUOTE. lol
and nodata, buddy, not taking sides? hmmm i believe i saw a topic over at pWp u lost. ill find and post link. then i will know all. and besides, you told me i was wrong, which you then assumed that you won. AKA the same reason you said i was one minded (or however u stated)
therefore, you were caught in a lie. dance
sit down B!tch!
:D
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Un!ty wrote:
FAIL QUOTE. lol
and nodata, buddy, not taking sides? hmmm i believe i saw a topic over at pWp u lost. ill find and post link. then i will know all. and besides, you told me i was wrong, which you then assumed that you won. AKA the same reason you said i was one minded (or however u stated)
therefore, you were caught in a lie. dance
sit down B!tch!
:D

bullshit, show me where i said you were wrong WITHOUT taking my words out of context, you will see if you pay attention that i said i'm NOT saying you are wrong, i'm just saying there is a POSSIBILITY that you are
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:00 am

I win. I was right. You are ALL wrong. (not really have any clue what you are talking about)

Topic locked :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:40 am

Quote :
I win. I was right. You are ALL wrong. (not really have any clue what you are talking about)

hes joking, i win :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook want to join please?   Facebook want to join please? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook want to join please?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2