Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to join ur Club..

Go down 
+6
Lost*Wife
Un!ty
ParaPeet
Rite
Dr@Gon!Z
yuva
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yuva

yuva

I want to join ur Club.. Empty
PostSubject: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?: yeap
2. Quake Name:Rock,yuva
3. Location:India!!!
4. Age:23
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?:no.. I just kicked... b'coz they playing scrims... i joined in between....after that i kicked off.....
6. If so, how many times?: no
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in:JT(Joker team)its a club.....
8. How long have you been playing quake 3:1.2years
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club:because my boi data is in it and coz i wanna get better
10. Your Email address:uvavin@gmail.com / msn address / Xfire name:002uva002:
11. Screen shots:i attached below link of xfire...

Last edited by yuvaraj on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 am

i cant see ur ss's but anyway GL and wats ur real name? :D
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Screen shots   I want to join ur Club.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 am

My real name is Yuvaraj

I have attached the link of x fire for screen shots

http://www.xfire.com/profile/002uva002/screenshots/?view#106062859
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 am

Are you using google translate? Where did you drop, so we're able to double check that?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Wow rite... You lost your touch. :(
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:11 pm

yuvaraj wrote:
3. Location:India!!!

Namaste :D (and yes, i dont know how to spell that xD )

Quote :
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped? i got dropped , but i dont know why? i wasnt even hacking

Guys, is it me or is it really that someone have written the same before?
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:13 am

Parapeet can u come in my xfire.. i want ur help how to join... i too much confused....
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:22 am

I want to join ur Club.. 106197099-4
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 am

I want to join ur Club.. ?view#106252202
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:14 am

yuvaraj wrote:
Parapeet can u come in my xfire.. i want ur help how to join... i too much confused....

I added you.

Wife and turtle are very helpful too. Their xfires are:
tortoise321
logiteech

Nice screenshot btw.
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:15 am

I want to join ur Club.. 106252202-4
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:16 am

I want to join ur Club.. 106256392-4
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 am

I want to join ur Club.. 106256397-4
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 am

I want to join ur Club.. 106062859-4I want to join ur Club.. 106062838-4I want to join ur Club.. 106014036-4I want to join ur Club.. 105945231-4I want to join ur Club.. 105736623-4I want to join ur Club.. 105735630-4I want to join ur Club.. 105712168-4I want to join ur Club.. 105417998-4I want to join ur Club.. 104578811-4I want to join ur Club.. 104553536-4I want to join ur Club.. 104518819-4
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:35 am

Nice screenshots. I know you are an active player because I often see you play on public servers and you have proven you are very willing to join the club. So I will now make you a member of Found which is kinda like Lost Trial.
Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^4*^7yuvaraj^4/^7(and the arrow <-)

Feel free in changing the colors to whatever you want. In order to become full Lost member play some scrims/wars with us and most importantly be friendly to other members.
Welcome and good luck in becoming a full member.

:)
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:59 pm

now THIS is a good player :P
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:29 pm

You look like Striker to me from FL.
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:14 pm

yea he looks pretty good! lookin forward to scrimin with ya bro! xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:16 am

Nice ss :D

All you have to do now is to stay active, scrim with us and post ss of the scrims only WITH lost club here.

Good luck & Have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 am

welcome :P
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks a lot My dear members... One humble request pls call me when playing scrims.....because i Know only few members in our club......yesterday i played with Lost*nico that ss i having i will posts soon...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 am

your humble request will be granted dear friend :P
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 am

Just to clarify things. He didn't drop. His english is kinda bad. He joined a game once while they were in a scrim and he just got kicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur Club..   I want to join ur Club.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to join ur Club..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next