Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks

Go down 
+10
uzy_gangster
Dr@Gon!Z
Lost*Wife
Rite
Shell
snowjiggles
Un!ty
Trivium
ParaPeet
Soulwax
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulwax

Soulwax

Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks Empty
PostSubject: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 am

Hello Lost club members.
My application form as follows:

1. Do you accept our expectations?: I do
2. Quake Name: Soulwax
3. Location: Belgium
4. Age: I'd rather keep this one to myself if that's ok
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No, I haven't
6. If so, how many times?: /
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: Rp
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: A couple of years, but on and off
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I have a couple of acquaintances in Lost club who suggested I'd try out.
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: Xfire is Soulwax21
11. Screen shots: I'm bad with computers so i'm not to sure as to how I'd go about uploading a screenshot :P I'm sorry. Some of the members might have seen me in the HS server or elsewhere. I was wondering if their consent would suffice.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

F2
Back to top Go down
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:45 pm

F2 - Immature flamer most of the time i see him
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Trivium wrote:
F2 - Immature flamer most of the time i see him
hmmm. well soulwax, in game, to take a screenshot all you have to do is simutaniously hit scrolllock and S to take a ss. you will here a click. then, go to xfire.com and log in. on the left you will see your name, and under it, you will see a SCREENSHOTS tab. click it and you will find you ss. once you find your ss, you can post it by, clicking it, then on the top left of ss it will say full size. click that. then, copy the url at top of page. go back to forum and click the IMAGE tab in your reply. paste the URL and WALA!!
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am

Un!ty wrote:
hmmm. well soulwax, in game, to take a screenshot all you have to do is simutaniously hit scrolllock and S to take a ss. you will here a click. then, go to xfire.com and log in. on the left you will see your name, and under it, you will see a SCREENSHOTS tab. click it and you will find you ss. once you find your ss, you can post it by, clicking it, then on the top left of ss it will say full size. click that. then, copy the url at top of page. go back to forum and click the IMAGE tab in your reply. paste the URL and WALA!!

or you hit F11 and go to the Quake 3 file and then to the Baseq3 and then you'll find a file called screenshots and it holds all the screenshots taken via Q3...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 am

why the f2 plop?
and i dont remember him flaming in hs public at least ? =/
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:05 am

F2!
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 am

Shell wrote:
why the f2 plop?
and i dont remember him flaming in hs public at least ? =/

I do. Ofcourse I could be mistaken but I doubt that since the other's F2 too.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 am

Post ss and stay active
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:25 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
Post ss and stay active
<---------------
+ i'd seen him play, saw uzy asking him to post and gave him the link, just like i did a few days before and erm yh... F1 :)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Well F1, this guy was one of my mates in the old days!
gl <3

Edit
If you're still have trouble with screenshots, you can also check out my topic:
https://lost-forum.forumotion.com/quake-3-helps-f10/how-to-post-screenies-t606.htm
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:36 am

f1 :))
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 am

F2 the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:01 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
Well F1, this guy was one of my mates in the old days!
gl <3

Edit
If you're still have trouble with screenshots, you can also check out my topic:
https://lost-forum.forumotion.com/quake-3-helps-f10/how-to-post-screenies-t606.htm
lol, noone wants to read your dirty topics! LOL JK :P
and + yeh, he was a good player, still remember him from the old times with arsalan and some others
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Soul don't mind Rite, he isn't very kind to strangers. Once you get to know him hes cool Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
Soul don't mind Rite, he isn't very kind to strangers. Once you get to know him hes cool Rolling Eyes

ISH
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:13 am

Soul, u had a scrim with us which showed that u did stay active. I didnt take a ss got u disconnected right after the game finished so if someone has it, feel free to post it here.

You can also tag up as Found (trial) and join our scrims. Remember that u can use any color u want and please keep the tag on during scrims and practice. Good luck & have fun :D

Here is your tag: >Found*Soulwax/<- (the arrow)

Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:35 am

welcome :P
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:14 pm

welcome home :D
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 pm

hf

and dragoniz, when the hell you gonna make unity's slideshow??? his sig takes up the whole screen >.>
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:37 am

That plus the signatures y'all have are ugly.
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 pm

NO DATA wrote:
hf

and dragoniz, when the hell you gonna make unity's slideshow??? his sig takes up the whole screen >.>
juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle juggle
good question
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:43 am

Rite wrote:
That plus the signatures y'all have are ugly.
big talk for someone who doesnt even have a sig Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 am

or unity could just remove some of them? im sure even he could work that out?
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:13 am

he has them all up so drag can make the slideshow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next