Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks

Go down 
+10
uzy_gangster
Dr@Gon!Z
Lost*Wife
Rite
Shell
snowjiggles
Un!ty
Trivium
ParaPeet
Soulwax
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rite

Rite

Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:57 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
Rite wrote:
That plus the signatures y'all have are ugly.
big talk for someone who doesnt even have a sig Rolling Eyes

Happy now? Anyways, now I've got one of my sigs up I can tell that all of your signatures suck people.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:51 am

yeh i dont really see why u need more than one and to have them flashing everywhere. pick the one u like and get rid of the rest
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:15 am

amen!

oh and nice to see action man join us. lol.
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 am

Or Cole from Infamous 2.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Keep being active Soulwax or this topic might get soon locked.
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Guys soulwax will play nice in public server (H$)....I sawed him so many times in H$ server....any GL soulwax.....
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 am

yuvaraj wrote:
Guys soulwax will play nice in public server (H$)....I sawed him so many times in H$ server....any GL soulwax.....

yeh but he still has to be active here
Back to top Go down
Soulwax

Soulwax

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:36 am

Awesome, thanks guys.
Now i only need one of them cool pictures like you all have:)

See you on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Soulwax

Soulwax

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 am

Both realy:)
as i said, I'm horible with computers:P
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:54 pm

go to profile, click avatar, and if you want one that's on your computer, click browse, choose the pic, and click open, and BOOM you got an avatar

sig is a little trickier, i could make you one if you want
Back to top Go down
Soulwax

Soulwax

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:53 am

Ok, thanks. Looks like the avatar works.
About the signature, it'd be great if you could make me one yes, I'd appreciate it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:48 pm

We need ss to make you full member soulwax so try get that, good luck :D
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:10 pm

lol siggeh first! >:X

soul, send me a couple pix you'd like for me to use and some ideas on what you want
Back to top Go down
Soulwax

Soulwax

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:49 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/15/89/71/13/qlost111.jpg
Ok umm I tried adding an SS, I probably did it all wrong tho lol.
Lemme know if miraculously it did work.
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:04 am

aight, i'll see what i can do and i'll pm you as soon as i'm done

you wanting it to say something in particular?
Back to top Go down
Soulwax

Soulwax

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 am

Ok,

I was thinking about the Quake 3 sign or the quake skull combined with like a headset.
Saying something like Music+Quake=Soulwax or something:)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:27 pm

hehe nice soul glad to see ur doing well (=
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 pm

erm couldnt u put any bigger sig? xD
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:46 pm

damn...unity's 4 sigs are smaller than that...i like the avatar tho...i want those headphones...
Back to top Go down
Soulwax

Soulwax

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:14 am

Yeah sorry:) the sig was more of a test to see if i could actually attach a sig once i had it.
Ill take it down:)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 pm

yeh looks like u succeded :p
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Soulwax wrote:
Yeah sorry:) the sig was more of a test to see if i could actually attach a sig once i had it.
Ill take it down:)

send it to me and i'll resize it to something more acceptable
Back to top Go down
8====D

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:26 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Where'd this guy go? O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks   Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulwax requesting to join the Lost ranks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next