Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aQtheR wants to join ;D

Go down 
+4
Redbaron
ParaPeet
FuCk3R
aQtheR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aQtheR

aQtheR wants to join ;D Empty
PostSubject: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:27 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes
2. Quake Name: aQtheR or Yuki
3. Location: Denmark
4. Age: 15
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No
6. If so, how many times?: .
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: I have never been in a clan.
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 1 year
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I think it is a nice clan to join, like the first !
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: jacob_seje@hotmail.com / aQtheR
11. Screen shots:aQtheR wants to join ;D Q3-20012aQtheR wants to join ;D Q3-20013
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:14 pm

press TAB and then take screenshot so we can see your score :)

gl btw
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Ok, i will do :)
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:08 pm

aQtheR wants to join ;D Q3-20010aQtheR wants to join ;D Q3-20014
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Hey.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the club. I will now make you a member of Found which is kinda like Lost T. In order to become a full member you need to be able to do 5 fpm in a public freezetag server and most importantly be nice to other members and players.

Here is your tag: ^4>^7Found^5*^7aQtheR^4/^5

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like.
Have fun and good luck in becoming a full member.
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:31 am

How do I become a full membership ? :D
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:39 am

u need to get 5 frags per minute (its not that hard.. really i know)

be nice to evryone except wracko

and get tortoise sumtimes out of his shell ;)

but most important: play much, act normal, and have fun :)
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 am

Ok, so if i get 5 frags per minute, i just take a pic and send here in? :D
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:07 am

yes and try to finish the games with it

u will see it will make u better.

and if u dont have noghost, go get the latest version @ noghost.net

it will make it easier and ur screenshots will look better

Greetz Goku/Redbaron
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:47 am

Here is pic, i hope its enough, i have tryet so good i cut :)aQtheR wants to join ;D Q3-20011aQtheR wants to join ;D 33f7ff87864615bc85762696ba27f2b525678c36
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:48 am

aQtheR wants to join ;D 33f7ff87864615bc85762696ba27f2b525678c36
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:14 am

Hmmm

I see you're playing without any tweakings :D

If you downloaded Noghost client (available on noghost.net), install it (put the pk3 files in quake 3 arena\baseq3), program it (/cg_enemymodel "tankjr/pm" and /cg_enemycolors "green:green:green:green" in quake's console) and change your Field of View (fov) to 110 (default: 90°, cvar = /cg_fov 110), you'll see much more things, and you won't think the game is slow, although you'll need some time to adapt yourself. If you're not satisfied, 99.9% of pro players play with all these tips i gave you :)

Aswell, as you're a gamer, you should register on xfire.com and download their program in order to get in contact with us, or us to contact you, for a scrim for example. Xfire is a very useful program, and I'm sure you'll find it very handy ;)

Good luck man :D
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 am

I have x-fire: aQtheR

Ok, i will trie noghost :D

But i have a question? Wenn i will go to scribe a ip to a server in multiplayer, then there come a message, were there are script "server uses protocol version 43", i cut really use some help. :S
Back to top Go down
Planet

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Try to download latest Noghost
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Well. It looks like you installed a newer point release of quake. Protocol 43 is 1.11, 1.15c and 1.16n. This is where the Lost club plays. You most likely installed the newest point release 1.32. When you are in quake and you open your console with the ~ button (above tab) your console will open up and it will tell you in the right bottom corner which point release you use. You can either uninstall 1.32 and install 1.16 (http://www.dev1ance.net/files/quake3/point_release/win/Q3PointRelease_116n.exe).

You can have 1.32 installed and use a version switcher. Something like this: http://www.quaketweaks.com/version.html
Don't ask me for help about that though, because I have never got to use it because it doesn't seem to work on windows vista (what a surprise). I think you are supposed to have 1.32 (http://www.dev1ance.net/files/quake3/point_release/win/q3pointrelease_132.exe) installed, then you install the version switcher. Then you can open the version switcher, switch to the version you like and then you run quake.
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 am

Ok, thanks i will trye and see what i can do :)
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:11 pm

played few games with him on lost server, he is sweet and cute!
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:13 am

Thank you Wracko, you are also very nice and good :)
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:47 am

cant wait to play a few quake scrims with and vs u man :)

Show me tha skillz

Greetz Goku
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 am

let's see if we meet at a time, red baron :D
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:45 am

Well u have to wait 17 or 18 days cuz i am still in afghanistan :)
Back to top Go down
aQtheR

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 am

Okay = ]
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:20 am

You have stuck around for some time and did what we asked and are performing good scores and stuff. So im happy to make you a Lost/ Full Member. I didnt look back at your application as its your job to keep it busy :P But well since you came back to the forum today your in but please try hang out on here a little more :)

Keep it up and Welcome to Lost Club as a full member! :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 am

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aQtheR wants to join ;D   aQtheR wants to join ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

aQtheR wants to join ;D
Page 1 of 1