Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I really want to join man !!!

Go down 
+5
*/asd/*
Callipp0
Lost*EDi
Lost*Wife
Dr@Gon!Z
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not too sure...   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 am

Im still not so sure about screenshots probbably because i dont have full version... but im geting it and can somebody please say how i can make a screenshot because prt scr works but it comes out grey only when i take a screenshot on quake 3 ?? thanks...
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Thanks for all help   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:01 am

Thanks for all help... btw i dont know much about quake 3, only how to kill people and join scrims,i want as much help as possible and just wanted to ask for some more help :) :D for example /r_blabla and all them stuff and new quake 3 words (like scrimming ) lol :P 8) and some things like how to make a screenshot and some answer to questions that you think i wont know... nearly all quake 3 questions!! :D and i downloaded quake 3 full version which means quake will now be harder for me and i dont understand why the blue team is GREEN on full version... + on our lost website on the top it says >Lost*Club/<- 89.238.152.212:27960 and on top, the picture shows some people that are needed to be melted and are froze, on my quake 3 the people just stand still and it looks like they re still alive but just standing there which annoys me sooo much!!! Please tell me more stuff about quake 3 ! ;)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:03 am

Go to my topic in the 'Quake 3 helps' section called 'How to post screenies' if you still need help with posting ss's.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:33 pm

If the bodies arent turning white when dead. Simply type the command /vid_restart in the console. If they never do that is how the cfg is if this download is of someone elses quake 3 that they have uploaded. If thats the case go to baseq3 and delete q3config.cfg and load quake and it will generate a new cfg for you. From that you can type in commands of your choice to customise it to how you wish.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:33 am

Shell wrote:
If the bodies arent turning white when dead. Simply type the command /vid_restart in the console. If they never do that is how the cfg is if this download is of someone elses quake 3 that they have uploaded. If thats the case go to baseq3 and delete q3config.cfg and load quake and it will generate a new cfg for you. From that you can type in commands of your choice to customise it to how you wish.
On my baseq3 list it has the quake3config.cfg but it cant open, then it says " what do you want to open it as?" and i can choose shat to open it with... what should i open it with ?? + when i usually write /vid_restart quake 3 always goes dark and stays like that, thats why i downloaded it again
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
Shell wrote:
On my baseq3 list it has the quake3config.cfg but it cant open, then it says " what do you want to open it as?" and i can choose shat to open it with... what should i open it with ?? + when i usually write /vid_restart quake 3 always goes dark and stays like that, thats why i downloaded it again

hum, wtf :D
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm

maybe u want my cfg dragon?

post if u want it (:
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Alot of questions here...   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 am

I want your cfg fucker :D I m gonna see what different to yours and mine and then improve mine but i only really want to know this " Why cant i open stuff on my baseq 3 section??" And /vid_restart works fine now but my game is soo fucked... + how do i make a sig?? And also, if i dont bother you guys, How do i make a screenshot via quake 3?? I writ in console "bind f11 screenshot" and when i press f11 it will say something like "wrote/screenshot.shot0000.tga" And i dont know what to do next. + :D whenever any of you play quake 3 next to your xfire name it has thaT QUAKE 3 logo but when i play there isnt... and last, how do i delete a post on our website???
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:32 am

Open it with notepad.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join man !!!   I really want to join man !!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I really want to join man !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2