Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What uzy likes to do in his spare time.

Go down 
+5
Lost*Wife
Shell
uzy_gangster
Wasted
ParaPeet
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

What uzy likes to do in his spare time. Empty
PostSubject: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:36 am

As many of us might have guessed already. We finally have confirmation. It is true.
Yes, uzy ideed likes to dress up as a woman and beat off cows with 1 hand while he is blindfolded.

What uzy likes to do in his spare time. Uzywtf
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 am

uzy! you dirty dirty boy!
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:50 am

imwithstupid

loloololol No
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 am

you sick boy :O and on top of that tagstealing :O
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:54 am

yeah we were all doing it, well me and peet because we were scrimming FL and peet had to go undercover otherwise paddy would ban him, peet was me, i was just lost* but today i was wondering who should i be, so i said to myself i think i'll be wifey :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:22 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
so i said to myself i think i'll be wifey
and wifey said oh no =/
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:53 pm

so that was the person wifey xD
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
and wifey said oh no =/
Im sorry, I wont do it again ops
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:45 pm

-1337 ?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 am

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

haha yeh busted :P

Uzy i knew someone was tagstealin me coz dragoniz was like "was that u?" and i was like "No i just came =/ " so yeh im glad it wasent someone else :D
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:51 am

lol :P
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

Uzy i knew someone was tagstealin me coz dragoniz was like "was that u?" and i was like "No i just came =/ " so yeh im glad it wasent someone else :D
hehe im glad it was me too dance
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

why are u glad? xD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 am

Because he likes to dress up like a girl ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
uzy_gangster wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:

why are u glad? xD
i dunno i didnt know what else to say lol :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:34 pm

haha okay, well it is your topic :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What uzy likes to do in his spare time.   What uzy likes to do in his spare time. Empty

Back to top Go down

What uzy likes to do in his spare time.
Page 1 of 1