Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?

Go down 
+2
yuva
8====D
6 posters
AuthorMessage
8====D

I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? Empty
PostSubject: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:15 pm

?????
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Free time i will be fully free lol :P
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Well... I drink.
Back to top Go down
8====D

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:41 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
Well... I drink.

knew it
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:59 pm

well... i mic with peet when hes drinking
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:16 pm

ITS FRIDAY FRIDAAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAAAY!! PARTYING PARTING YEAH! PARTYING PARTYING YEAH! FUN FUN FUN FUNNN LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND.... :^^:

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Thu May 12, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:18 pm

In many ways shes right ... but as it stands here it is still thursday! :o please dont let it be friday she will sing again :( I BEG YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:22 pm

xD btw do u notice how she got the backseat in the middle? thats like the worst seat =/ I would have taken the frontseat next to a hot guy 09
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Because you arent supposed to put baby seats in the front seats of cars and she is only young :o
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Today I have come to the conclusion
that the United States and Canada are in a war of the most annoying.
The United States drew first blood with the Miley Cyrus.
Canada returned fire with the brutal Justin Beiber.
However I believe the United States has won the war
with it's latest creation, the Rebecca Black.
If Canada can top that, I'm afraid the world may not survive.

Facebook quote like things are hysterical sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:17 am

xD however are u sure bieber is worth just the one annoying point? i reckon hes probably as annoying as like 4 annoying people :o
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm

We made Miley Cyrus AND Rebecca Black, I don't think Bieber tops the 2 of them...

I should know, I'm from the same state as Miley, born in the same year too >.>
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:59 pm

snowjiggles wrote:
Today I have come to the conclusion
that the United States and Canada are in a war of the most annoying.
The United States drew first blood with the Miley Cyrus.
Canada returned fire with the brutal Justin Beiber.
However I believe the United States has won the war
with it's latest creation, the Rebecca Black.
If Canada can top that, I'm afraid the world may not survive.

Facebook quote like things are hysterical sometimes lol

I totally agree, dont be surprised if i one day and turn out to be very rich and really famous :^^:

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Sat May 14, 2011 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Fine I wont. But dont be surprised either if one day i will be drunk and passed out in the gutter in a pool of rain water.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:58 am

You can't fit in a gutter man...
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm

I can try!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

i want to be in it too, and i think i will fit coz im not really as big as peet..

btw. Im sitting here and its 00:30am. Im really hungry and i have been sitting here thinking what to eat.
have you have had the feeling that you are hungry but still dont feel like eating anything? well thats the feeling i have now. And thats not a nice feeling, trust me coz its very confusing :(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?   I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time? Empty

Back to top Go down

I am just wondering what are you doing in your free time?
Page 1 of 1